42. Double podium, feeling giddy and champagne kisses.

゚☆ ゚。⋆L͟i͟v͟i͟n͟' i͟n͟ a͟ d͟a͟y͟d͟r͟e͟a͟m͟
G͟i͟v͟e͟ m͟e͟ a͟l͟l͟ o͟f͟ y͟o͟u͟r͟ l͟o͟v͟e͟
G͟i͟v͟e͟ m͟e͟ s͟o͟m͟e͟t͟h͟i͟n͟g͟ t͟o͟ d͟r͟e͟a͟m͟ a͟b͟o͟u͟t͟⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。

Monza, Italy
Third person POV
Sunday

The couple had gone to the paddock together, Grace disguised as Amelia and Lando in his usual team attire

The couple had gone to the paddock together, Grace disguised as Amelia and Lando in his usual team attire. The pair hopped off the car and were soon joined by Charlotte who had texted earlier telling them that she will be in the gates waiting for them so that Grace could pass off easily as an intern.

'Why are you guys so smiley?'. Charlotte asked the duo as they scanned their passes. She gave Lando a subtle look and the brit driver nodded making his long-time press officer widely smile.

'It's race day'. Grace simply said as if that was enough to explain the wide smile that could light up the whole paddock and that was still on her face as she followed her boyfriend and the petite blonde through the back of the garages. 'Charlotte'. The singer called out her boyfriend's pr manager, who turned her head at the sound of her name. 'Do you think this is enough?'. Stones inquired looking at the boxes with doughnuts and cookies she had bought for the team and the boys, the latter not really good for their diet but she promised to save them some.

'Mhm no but they will fight anyways so it doesn't matter'. She said shrugging her shoulders and making the brunette girl giggle.

'They're going to love it, don't stress, Stones'. Lando said trying to ease his girlfriend's nerves. Although she was in disguise and nobody was suspecting that it could be something going on between the pair, Charlotte observed the dynamic of the duo and she was in awe at the way his young driver looked at the singer. And he probably doesn't realize it. She thought and shook her head trying to get her thoughts out of the way. He will figure it out one day. She internally told herself as she opened the back door of the McLaren garage and entered the chaos that was the papaya garage on a race day. Grace head to Lando's driver's room and left one box there for later and soon joined the pair that was waiting outside for her.

'Everyone listen up, we have some doughnuts and cookies here!'. Lando shouted once they arrived at his side of the garage and placed the boxes he had helped Grace carry on one island that was at the corner where guests could watch the race. Grace copied him and soon a bunch of mechanics and strategists came to steal some food as they thanked Lando and Amelia. The majority of the team thought it was nice for an intern to bring them food, especially on a race day, others didn't think twice about it before grabbing a sweet. 'I think they liked them'. Lando said looking at the empty boxes and then at his girlfriend.

'What is going on here?'. An Australian accent said from the other side of the garage as he walked to the pair and looked down at the boxes. 'Those are the cookies you promised?'. He asked hopeful and the singer nodded.