8.Baku and have you heard the news?

Surrey, England
Grace's POV

'So I recommend that you tell the fans and the media through Twitter since it's faster and we can easily see their opinion'

'So I recommend that you tell the fans and the media through Twitter since it's faster and we can easily see their opinion'. Claire told me. I nodded and took my phone out.' I've sent you to your email some of the ideas that we created for the poster'.

I opened my email and it was full of messages I needed to check one day, but certainly not today. I went directly to Claire's and picked the poster that I liked the most, then went to Twitter and posted it.

---

GraceytheDaisy@GraceDaisyStones

I hope you're happy but don't be happier...

'Cause I'm going to be performing at the Silverstone Grand Prix and that would be for sure the happiest day of your life.

Pray for my jet lag self :(

#SilverstoneGP

09:48 AM 23/06/21

09:48 AM 23/06/21

7.4k retweets ♡40.3k likes
|
|
|
BenStones@BenStones
I guess you already got me a pass

>GraceytheDaisy@GraceDaisyStones
Yeah I already have them

>>Rosycheeks@RoseJaneVandeer
Them as in mine too??

>>>GraceytheDaisy@GraceDaisyStones
If you two continue to bug me I'm going to give your passes away. Also aren't you filming Rose?

>>>>Rosycheeks@RoseJaneVandeer
Yep, bye-bye
|
|
|
Username2@Username2
Yesssss. I was going anyways but this makes it ten times better!
|
|
|
E!news@Enews
Check out our latest article where we discuss the meaning behind Grace Stones "Sour". Is she a mini T-swift? Dating guys and writing break up songs...
---

I closed Twitter as soon as I saw E!news new "article". They only write shitty rumours. I told myself and started to get things done before I have to go to rehearsals.