30. "Gwen" the penguin and photo booth.

Rouen, France
Grace's POV
Thursday

Rouen, FranceGrace's POVThursday

Holy shit. Someone, please explain to me what came into my mind when I accept going on a date.

'...and when the date ends you're going to kiss him'. Wait-what?. I turned to look at Rose who was comfortably laying in my bed and when she noticed my staring she smiled. 'Thank God you stopped passing, I was becoming nauseous just by watching you'. 

'What?'.

'Ok, listen to me, Gracey. First of all, calm your tits, you're making me anxious'. I looked at her bad. Making her anxious? What about me???.'Second of all, don't look at me like that. I'm going to help you choose what to wear'.

'Why can't I choose?'. I asked her and she let out a sigh before looking at me with pity?.

'I'm not trying to say that you wear basic stuff but you're one Starbucks away from becoming Emma Chamberlain'. Who's Emma Chamberlain?.'I mean, I sometimes like what she wears but you can't live off sweatpants and white t-shirts'. Yeah, she got me there but they're so comfy.

'Fine, you'll choose what I wear'. I said letting out a sigh of defeat.

'Yeah, I already knew that. Now, tell me. Where is he taking you?'. She said and I rolled my eyes but answered her question.

 'He didn't tell me, he only said that he was going to be in my door by 3 PM'. I told her remembering the text that he sent earlier only telling me what hour he was picking me up. 

'So I'm assuming that's going to be something casual. Otherwise, he would have told you'. She said and walked towards my suitcase to try and find something that wasn't white tops or sweatpants.

'Try not to go all full out. I don't want to grab any attention and attracted the media'. I said and she nodded her head not looking at me and taking clothes out of my suitcase. Well, at least she understands my point.

'Noted. You only want to catch his attention'. Or clearly not.

'Rose!'.

'What? If you accepted the date is because you at least like him, am I wrong?'. She said in a duh tone and I have to contain myself from rolling my eyes for the hundredth time.

'Yeah but that-'.

'No buts, take this and change. I knew I said you were basic but this is the best I could pull off that won't catch people's attention but at the same time is cool'. She said handing me a pile of clothes. I took the pile and entered the bathroom. That's cute...yeah definitely not that one...let's try this one. I put on a type of red sports bra and on top of that a t-shirt that I had cut short some months ago. I then grabbed some baggy jeans that had the knees ripped and paired it all with orange, black and white Jordans. It looked nice. I opened the bathroom door and then exited, Rose looked up and a smile plastered on her face.