25.Lando the stalker and Liverpool.

Surrey, England
Lando's POV
Friday

Two days had passed since I met with Grace in the cafe

Two days had passed since I met with Grace in the cafe. I was in the factory checking data and hopping on the simulator preparing myself for the next race weekend and the triple-header before the summer vacation.'That was a good one, Lando. The only turn that you have to improve is turn 12'.I nodded to what one of my strategists had told me. We did more sessions on the simulator and I got out to check the data again.

'When's the new simulator coming?'.Knowing that the team was working on a new hardware and simulator layout with one of our sponsors, I asked.

'Oh, we think that it will be ready by next week'.He said and I nodded. This would be exciting, mainly because it adjusts more to the car for the 2022 season and it helps a lot with my track pace. I did some more laps and then went to talk with Zak and Jon.

'Hello again Lando'. Jon said when I entered one of the offices of the headquarters. Zak was looking at something on his phone to then look up at me and smile with Jon. Shit, they're planning something.

'What have you two planned?'. I asked right away and they laughed knowing that I caught them.

'I was telling Jon that you're going to do with Daniel a fitness challenge'.Damn it, I hate training but it wasn't something out of this world.

'Oh, when are we going to film this video?'. I enquired not so worried now that I knew they weren't planning on changing my training sessions again or something crazy.

'We planned to upload the video in two weeks so the next week both you and Daniel are going to be taken to a type of outdoor gym'. Zak talked again.

'Ok, it's fine with me. That was all you both had to tell me?'. I asked and now Jon spoke.

'Charlotte told me to inform you that the new McLaren video is out now. The challenge you did with Daniel and Grace Stones. Also, the one where you did the hot laps will be published next Wednesday with the unboxed of Silverstone '.

'Cool, so anything more or I can get going?'.

'No, that's all, Jon will be texting you the details of the video'. My boss said and I nodded before greeting them goodbye and turned on my feet to then walked out of the door. I promised Max to stream with him in a couple of hours but it was burning hot outside and I was kind of regretting accepting since we'll probably be on my streaming room where the air is just enough for a bubbly Lando Norris, not a bubbly Lando Norris and a bubbly Max Fewtrell. I turned on my phone and checked the messages that Max sent me earlier and I couldn't respond 'til now.

Shorter than Yuki

Me

r u sure it's a good idea to film in my streaming room?