22.What's the plan for tonight? and gender reveal.

Silverstone, England
Grace's POV
Tuesday

I was out for launch with my parents, Ben and Rosey since they will be flying home and in Rose' case, Italy, tomorrow morning

I was out for launch with my parents, Ben and Rosey since they will be flying home and in Rose' case, Italy, tomorrow morning. I was supposed to be flying to Liverpool for the second show on Thursday morning, so this was a kind of way to catch up before we separate for months. Drama queen who?

'Where are you going next, Gracey?'. My mum asked sipping her coffee and paying attention to me. I put down the cup of tea that I was drinking and answered.

'Liverpool, M and S Bank Arena. We'll be flying this Thursday and performing two nights Saturday and Sunday'. I said and she nodded. I took a bite of my croissant sandwich and then remembered something.'Oh mum, I almost forgot. How's the case you been working on?'. My mum is a family lawyer and she's been working on an important case recently. Something about parents custody complications.

She let out a loud sighed before answering. I guess not good.' We're trying to get the kids away from the mother because of domestic violence, but they have a newborn and the judge is indecisive whether he should let them with her or not so he moved the trial two weeks from now'. Yeah, not good at all. I knew these cases were complicated because the kids involved can be at risk if the decision they take is the wrong one.

'And what's your opinion on the case?'. I questioned knowing that she wasn't in favour of what the judge was doing.

'I went to see the situation and spoke with the kids, they are terrified of her, you should have seen the way they looked at her. I'm sure they don't want to live in that house with that woman'. she said angrily at the situation. I would be too.

'What about the father?'. I said this time remembering that she didn't mention him.

'He died in a car accident 4 months ago and his parents are angry at her wife because they blame her for his death, they're the ones fighting for the custody'. I nodded and kept silent as I didn't know what more to say. 

My dad came back to the table from the bathroom.'What are you girls doing tonight?''. He said knowing that Rose surely had made plans to go out like we always did.

Rose gave me a playful glare and I rolled my eyes.'Yeah, what's the plan for tonight?'. She said and I was about to protest about how we should stay in the hotel and binge watch a series and eat ice cream, but she stopped me.'I don't want to hear your idea because I fully know you're about to suggest staying in, watching a series and eating'. She said and my family laughed. She got me. 'I already planned what we're doing. Yesterday morning when I went running and you stayed in bed snoring with Albus curled up with you'. I rolled my eyes once again and she continued.'I found this really cool bar and discovered that tonight they're doing karaoke and before you say something about people recognizing us, I asked the manager and he told me that it doesn't get crowded often'. She finished and gave me her puppy eyes that I should resit after more than ten years of friendship, but nop. I gave in and accepted.