17.Finally reunited and is that your song?.

Silverstone, England
Grace's POV
Thursday

Silverstone, EnglandGrace's POVThursday

'GRACEY!'. I heard someone screaming and when I looked up it was Rose who was running to me. And as if we were in a dramatic rom-com we threw our stuff and I started running towards her as well. I hugged her and we both started laughing at the scene we must have caused.

'Rosey, you're here! I've missed you so much. I missed your annoying self and our sleepovers'. I said excited and she laughed before pulling away.'Also, Albus missed you too I can notice how he always plays with the feather thingy that you gave me'.

'I've missed him too, it reminds me of myself sometimes. Grumpy and antisocial'.

'Oh, shut up, we all know that you're a little ray of sunshine'. My brother said and I went to hugged him now.'Hello, little demon, who're you doing?'.

'I'm good, almost threw up on a McLaren, but all good'. I replied and he looked at me confused.'McLaren decided that it was a good idea to do a hot lap while answering questions. It definitely wasn't a good idea but I had fun'.

'Who was the one driving?'.

'Norris. Ricciardo was in the back asking the questions'.

'That sounds like so much fun, I wished I was there so I could've made fun of you'. He said and I looked at him bad.

'Grace Daisy Stones, aren't you going to greet your parents as well?'. My mum said and I went to hug them both. I missed this. I knew I saw them a couple of weeks ago, but I was still trying to acknowledge that I'll be travelling around the world and the distance between us will be more than an hour like it was in Surrey.

'We've missed you, little one. What have you been up to this week?'. My dad asked me and I helped them with their luggage as we entered the elevator and made our way to our rooms.

'Oh, a lot of things happened so you better seat first'. He nodded and listened carefully as I started to tell them about everything I did from the photoshoot until today.

---
Friday
My alarm started to sound at 8:30 in the morning and I heard Rose sighed.'Turn off that demonic thing, I'm trying to sleep'.

'We have to get going or else we'll be late to practice 1'. I reminded her and she rolled over the bed and got up. She then went to the bathroom and showered. I checked my phone to see if Soph had sent me something.

Rose and I were staying in my hotel room since I don't like to sleep alone. I opened Instagram and posted a photo that I took of Rosey and Albus yesterday.
---
@graceydaisystones
📍Silverstone, England

---@graceydaisystones 📍Silverstone, England