19.The night before the race and midnight talk.

Silverstone, England
Lando's POV
Saturday

I was having dinner with my family and the boys in a restaurant near our hotel since we all have to be in bed early

I was having dinner with my family and the boys in a restaurant near our hotel since we all have to be in bed early.'So Lando, what are you planning to do with the two weeks off?'. My mum asked me and I briefly looked at her before answering.

'I have to be in the headquarters in the mornings since we have to analyse data and prepare for the doubleheader but we're pretty confident since the next races are in Austria'. She nodded and indicate for me to continue.'Other than that I don't have much to do'. I ended.

'Don't forget about the gender reveal! This Tuesday at 4 PM'. My brother screamed from the other side of the table. My mum looked at him badly and he shook his head with a little smile.' Sorry'.

'And you boys?'. My dad asked and Charles was the first to answer.

'I have to go to Maranello to revise some data and hop on the simulator'. Charles said and Carlos, who was sitting beside him, nodded.'But I'm going to visit my family since Arthur is racing the next week, and Charlotte too.'.

'I'm going to Maranello as well and then visit my family in Mallorca'. Carlos said and my dad nodded. Then he focused his attention on Alex who came to qualifying and also will be tomorrow in the race.

'I'll be preparing for Germany and visiting my mum and sisters, as well as Lily'. He said. Unfortunately, Alex didn't get a seat this season so he's the reserve driver for Red Bull but is also competing in DTM, Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters. I hope he's with us next year, I know he said that it was good because it's kind of a break from so much stress but I know that it deeply hurt him to be replaced.

'Are you nervous for tomorrow?'. Flo who was seating to my right asked me.

'Yeah, I'll start in a good position but knowing that is my home race and that you guys are here puts more weight on my shoulders'. I confessed and she looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. I always hated to talk about this since I don't want my family to stress about stuff like this.

'You know we're proud of you, Lan. It doesn't matter in which position you end up tomorrow, we're proud of what you have achieved and how you are becoming a good man'. She said low knowing that I didn't want mum or dad to hear us. I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding and squeezed Flo's hand.

'Thanks, Flo. I needed that'. She shook her head and continued eating.

'I know but stop with the sensibility I'm supposed to hate you after all your comments about George'. I laughed and she tried to supreme the smile that was growing on her face.

'Cis, are you excited for tomorrow?'. I asked Cisca jr who was seating to my left. She stopped eating her food and looked at me. I could see the excitement in her eyes. This was the third time that Cisca was watching me race live in formula 1. Our parents didn't want the girls to be too exposed since they are too young, and I agreed with that. I want them to have a normal life.