23.Karaoke night, drunk friends and Lando's coat

Silverstone, England
Lando's POV
Tuesday

'No, Astrid, I'm not going to cover you up this time

'No, Astrid, I'm not going to cover you up this time. Also, why did you adopt a dog again?'. Daniel rolled his eyes and we laughed hearing the conversation between the two Ricciardos.'Yeah, whatever, I have to go. Say hi to Rory for me. Love you, bye'. He said and hang up.

'What did she do this time?'. Max asked him. He let out a loud sigh and we continued walking to our table at the bar Daniel knew. Happy Daze.Strange name for a bar but coming from one of Daniel's friends it doesn't surprise me at all.

'Astrid adopted a dog without telling Rory and when she came from a shoot she was scared by the unfamiliar guest and managed to sprint her ankle. Now they are both in the hospital and the dog is with a friend of hers. She wanted me to cover her up with our mum because she kept calling'. He explained and we laughed once again. The Ricciardo twins, also known as Astrid and Aurora, are literally identical but their personalities are quite opposite. Astrid is more like Daniel, a free spirit and adventurous girl while Rory is the responsible one from the two, but when they team up there's no way you're safe from them. I met them 2 years ago and freaked out when they trick me to believe they were the same person.

'They're in Australia again?'. I asked knowing that they travelled a lot because of their job.

'Yeah, they are there for a photoshoot'. The guys and I nodded and I remembered the bet.

'Pierre, George, Alex and Carlos'. The four of them looked at me and I had a teasing smile on my face.'You four are going to be performing for us this lovely night'. Their eyes widened and I giggled.' It's a girl'.

'Shit, I knew it!'. George exclaimed and the boys all laughed at him.

'Prepare yourselves because we're going to be choosing a song that fits your singing skills'. Charles said teasingly and they gave him a dirty look.

We ordered something to drink and eat and we then started talking about the season.'Max, what does it feel to be at the top?'. The Aussie asked him and the dutch boy shook his head before nudging his shoulder understanding the double meaning.

'First of all, stop giving me that smile, it's almost scary. And second of all, I don't know we have a lot of races yet to drive and anything can happen. I'm just happy that the car is doing great this year'. He said and we all listened closely.

'And how are you managing your relationship with Dilara?'. George asked and Max only kept silent so we looked at him questioningly.

'Uhmm, we broke up some weeks ago'. I think that was the last thing we expected to hear from him. They were together for a long time and they seemed happy. I guess.'Things were starting to get boring for us, at least that's what she told me. It didn't help that I have to travel a lot and she was busy with work'. He simply said not giving it too much importance but I could see that he was still affected by it. And that's what I feared when the guys tell me to get a girlfriend, not having time and things getting monotonous.