Chapter 7: R.I.P to My Cute Ears

"When I saw you first,
it took every ounce of me
not to kiss you.

When I saw you laugh,
it took every ounce of me
not to fall in love.

And when I saw your soul-
it took every ounce of me."

I quickly stumbled out of his embrace to put some distance between us

I quickly stumbled out of his embrace to put some distance between us. "I'm really sorry, I should've watched where I was going..." I rushed out.

"No, it's totally fine, I was not paying enough attention." The brunette stranger replied.

I just smiled politely in reply and turned around to leave.

"Hey! Wait." I turned around with a confused face.
"What's your name?"

"Oh..Willow. Willow Brooks."

"Hello Willow, I'm Noah Jordan. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said with a small smile.

"You too , Noah" I replied with an awkward smile.

I pretended to look at my non existent watch and gasped dramatically. "Oh my, I'm getting late. See you around, Noah" and with that I turned around the other way and speed walked.

But unfortunately, a few minutes later a slender body jumped on me and clung like a spider monkey, making me stumble and almost fall on my face.

"Oh my God, was that Noah Jordan ?" A shrill voice screeched next to my ear, making me wince.

RIP my precious, cute ears. You'll be missed dearly.

I glared at Ellie playfully and shook her off me.

"Nah, I was just speaking to Mother Nature about the global warming, you know....."

"Do you even realise who he is? He is like one of the most intelligent students here, he barely gives attention to any girls and oh my God did you see how cute he is?! He is a senior here and majors in Business, I asked some people around here about him and I found he also sings awesomely and they also said he plays the violin and guitar. And--"

I stepped back with wide eyes and whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"Stalker alert."

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth,

"HOLY MOTHER OF BLOODY NUTELLA! DO YOU KIDNAP TALENTED AND GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE AND LOCK THEM UP?! OR MAYBE YOU'RE LIKE RAVENNA FROM THAT SNOW WHITE MOVIE, YOU ARE AREN'T YOU?! I SWEAR I'M NOT AT ALL USEFULL--"

"Hey calm down,Wil. I'm not like Ravenna or anything. " she said softly and slowly stepped towards me as if approaching a frightened animal.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"But if you must know, I'd never kidnap you because you are too annoying and loud for my liking...."

I glared at her murderously.

Hypocrite.

"Shoo you evil."

******************************

I groaned again.

"I'm hungry!" I whined

"You're are always hungry, Wi..." Ellie whispered tiredly, trying not to catch the professor's attention.

I groaned again.

"Okay! stop whining for God's sake. I think I have a bag of chips somewhere in my bag."

I grinned at her with a giddy expression on my face as she slapped a big bag of chips on my awaiting palm.

I eagerly tried to rip open the packet but it just wouldn't open. I tried again and Ellie motioned for me to give her the packet when she saw my constipated expression.

I held the packet possessively to my chest and she shook her head with a given up expression.

I sandwiched the packet between my knees and ripped it from both the sides. The bag burst open with a loud sound and the chips flew out in all direction.

Hunger really turns me into Hulk.

I slowly lifted my head to see all eyes on me, including the professor's and I felt Ellie scoot away from me.

That traitor.

"Miss Brooks, may I ask what excatly are you doing?" She asked with raised brows.

"Just eating some chips ma'am, would you like some?" I asked holding some chips in my hand, smiling guiltily. And my stomach rumbled loudly right at that time.

She closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead.

"Get out of my class and go eat something, Brooks. I don't want you disturbing my class again and don't you ever pull this stunt. Eating is strictly prohibited during the class hours."

I wish you were prohibited from this University too, but hey we don't get all that we wish for.

I nodded like a bobblehead and jumped up from my seat but not before taking the chips packet rushing out of class before she could change her mind and make me endure the whole lesson.

About twenty minutes later I found myself seated at the restaurant we all went together the other day and the same waiter standing in front of me with a wide smile.

"What would you like to order, Miss....?"he asked politely.

"Willow. Can I please have a plate of grilled chicken sandwich and iced-"

"Lemon tea?" He asked with a grin. I smiled in reply and nodded eagerly.

He came back with my order and my mouth watered at the sight of it. I was about to dig in when he cleared his throat.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could maybe have your number?" He asked somewhat awkwardly.

I was about to reply when I cut off as usual.

"There's no need for that." A familiar, deep voice said firmly, sending shivers down my spine.

********************************************

Heya folks 🤠🤠 I hope you all liked this chapter!

Who do you think the voice belongs to?

Anyway have a good day guys♥️

Xxx Aelin Ash