Chapter 15 : It's Not Ice cream!

I swear if he calls again, I wouldn't care that he's a pretty face I'll kill him

I swear if he calls again, I wouldn't care that he's a pretty face I'll kill him. This boy won't even let me sleep and calls me every hour, honestly didn't he have better things to do?!

I answered the phone "What is it?!"

"You're fine right? Is there anything I could get for you,love?"

Sigh. I couldn't even be angry at him for long. Especially when he was this adorable.

"No, Angel boy. I swear I'm fine okay? You need to stop worrying and how do you keep calling me every hour? Aren't you at the hospital?"

"I'll never stop worrying because I know you. And I also know that if I don't call you every hour you'll probably end up eating ice cream.....and to answer your other question, it's surprisingly easy to convince people that you have a very bad case of diarrhea. So basically I'm on my hourly washroom break......"

"Oh my God. You really crazy" I busted out laughing.

"First of all ouch, second of all hypocrite and third of all crazy for you,love."

"Ewww. That's so cheesy."

He sighed dramatically "You really hurt my feelings, Raps...."

"Awww, did I really hurt wittle Angel baby?" I cooed.

"Yeah but you could always hug me better when I come to your place today." I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Keep dreaming Angel and you're coming today? Aren't you busy? Really I'm fine, you don't have to come. I'll be fine."

"I'll be coming today because I miss you and I would always make time for you,Raps." He said softly.

Ugh. There goes my heart.

"Okay, I'll see you today then. Now shoo you peasant! Go work!"

"Geez. I can really feel the love today."

"That's good then." I laughed.

"Bye,love. I'll call you in an hour."

I hung up deciding that there's no way I could talk him out of it. But I couldn't help but feel happy knowing that he cared. My phone rang again and I picked up without looking, thinking that it was Rael.