Chapter 19 : I'm. Not. A. Midget

"I'm taking you out on a date

"I'm taking you out on a date." I stated as he leaned in to kiss me for the millionth time, it was as if he was addicted.

He groaned and dramatically shoved his face on my shoulder,"I'm supposed to say that,Raps."

He'll just have to suck it up then.

"No. I confessed first unlike some coward and so I take you out on a date." I said stubbornly.

"But love!" He whined giving me puppy dog eyes.

"This discussion in over." I said, attempting to deepen my voice to look more intimidating like the villains in movies.

That's right. Fear me you puny peasant.

"Fine," he grumbled "Now should I dress up like a princess too? What would you prefer red lipstick or pink?" He asked mockingly, in a high pitched voice.

"I think you'd look fabulous with red lipstick...and you already are an angel so you don't need to dress up like a princess, love." I winked at him, biting my lip and giving him a suggestive look.

"Ofcourse, I'll probably look like a model even in a garbage bag." He smirked.

"We should definitely add modesty to your list of qualities."

"We should also add stupidity to yours."

"Atleast I'm not a coward like you who doesn't even have the guts to confess to the girl he likes...." I trailed off with a smug smile.

"Fuck off" he said, attacking me into a hug.

We were currently sitting on the hood of his car, after walking for ten minutes or so I came to know an important conclusion that I was severely out of shape. I blamed it all on the kiss addicted idiot who was currently snuggling me, it was all because of him and the need to feed me chocolates. Yeah, it had nothing to do with my laziness, I swear.

He leaned to kiss me again and I stopped him by placing a finger on his lips, in response he pouted at me.

"Tell me something and I'll let you kiss me."