Chapter 30 : Three Words

It was funny how three words can change everything between two people

It was funny how three words can change everything between two people. The three words that had so much beauty and power, and though I one day imagined sharing those words with Azreal I never thought that it would be so early.

I stared at him as he just uttered those words with so much adoration and confidence,

"I love you more than anything in this world,Raps."

He hadn't said anything after that, just fell into deep slumber, snoring lightly.

Was he dead?

I lifted two of my fingers and brought to his nose, yep. Definitely alive. I wasn't so sure I was breathing properly though. I gaped at him as he slept peacefully, his plump, red lips slightly parted as he exhaled a small tuft of air, his long lashes resisting on his sharp, caramel cheek bones. It was unfair to look so breathtaking. So disgustingly beautiful.

I tore my eyes away from his lips and focused on starting the engine and I clasped my sweaty, trembling hands on the steering wheel tightly. Right, I need to drive to his place.

Wait, how do you drive?

Glaring hard at the sleeping boy next to me, I drove us out of the parking lot and onto the highway. It's his fault that I can't process anymore, his fault that I can't breath properly.

I drove to Azrael's house in a blanket of tense silence, my usually chaotic mind a swirling black. Empty. So utterly empty.

Parking the car in front, I turned to face him.

There's no way in hell I'm dragging his drunk arse to his room. Especially since he's double my height and weight.

"Az, Az. Wake up. AZRAEL!" I screamed in frustration. He jumped in alarm and looked wildly around, wrapping his arms around me protectively and snarling in warning.

See, I told you he's a werewolf.

"Calm down you big oaf." I hissed and he snapped his head towards me, the fierce expression instantly changing into one of....love.