Chapter 11: Fairies, Faeries and FBI Skills

I mentally did a happy dance when I opened my eyes on Sunday afternoon

I mentally did a happy dance when I opened my eyes on Sunday afternoon.What better way to start the holiday by waking up in the noon and all I needed to complete the day was some junk food, Netflix and maybe some more sleep.

There's nothing like too much sleeping. Especially on Sundays.

I contemplated getting up from my cosy bed or staying in and sleeping some more but my stomach growled in protest. I patted my stomach affectionately.

"Don't worry. I'll feed you even of it's the last thing I do." And with that I climbed out of bed and dragged my feet to our small living room where I could smell food.

I found Mel there sleepily eating cup of Ramen. I stumbled towards her and snatched the cup out of her hand and took a big bite.

"Hey! That's mine!" She yelled at me.

I stuck my tongue out and dropped on the couch, all the while munching on the noodles.

God bless whoever invented cup Ramen.

"Where's Ellie?" I asked once I finished and eyed the second cup of noodles she held tightly in her hands.

She held it protectively to her chest and narrowed her eyes at me.

"She has gone to buy something and after that she needs to go to her guitar class," Mel explained. "Unlike us she actually does something productive on Sundays."

I yawned and waved my hand dismissively while rubbing my eyes. I picked up the remote and clicked on Netflix. We both decided to have a To All The Boys marathon.

We enjoyed the books very much and the movies were good too but I think the reason we both liked it was because it was a very light romance. It was one of the movies we watch when things got a little hectic.

We were on the second movies when the loud blaring of someone's phone interrupted us.

"Mel go take your phone or I swear to God, I'm going to throw it out of the window. " I groaned.

"I should say that, you dimwit considering it's your phone," she mocked "Geez. You put my idiotic brother to shame."

I flipped her off as I walked to my room and answered the phone without looking at the contact number.