Chapter 44 : Hurt

" From the momen I saw her
I knew
This one was worth the
Broken heart. "

                    - Atticus

I stormed inside the house, side stepping a happy Groot - Zach's new pup - as I headed to the living room where I could hear his voice.

I balled up my fist to stop it from trembling and swallowed the lump in my throat. No, I'll not fucking cry. Not now.

And there he was, watching a match on the TV with Chase and the twins as if nothing has happened. As if he had just not ruined my life. Ruined me.

One second I was standing there, the next second I found myself on top of Grey, my fist swinging back to land a punch on his face.

I fisted his collars, "Why?What the fuck did you do?!" I yelled. The guys yelled in the background and I felt arms trying to drag me away from the squirming fucker in front of me.

"Azrael! What the fuck are you doing?" Alec panted as he dragged me back by my arms.

"What the fuck did I do? Ask him." I seethed, not even feeling slightly guilty as Grey clutched his bloody nose.

"What the fuck, Lewis?" He grunted. I threw the damned phone towards him, "Why don't you see for yourself, asshole." I spat. He glared at me, confused but his eyes widened as he saw the phone.

His phone.

"W-where did you find this?" He swallowed.

"Oh, I didn't fucking find it. Willow did." I said quietly.

Don't fucking cry.

Don't.

It's alright.

She'll understand. I'll make her understand.

He had the decency to look guilty, "I'm so sorry man. Christ, I never knew this would happen. Fuck, I'm sorry." He rasped.

"Why? Why did you do this? Was it to hurt me?" I mumbled as I slumped onto the floor, my head in my hands.

Please.

I want this to stop.

"No. Ofcourse not, man. I would never do that to you, you're my brother."

"What the fuck is going on?" Chase snapped.

"He texted a girl, pretending to be me. Willow found it, she thinks I cheated on her." I choked out.

Willow. Did she not trust me enough? To know that I would never cheat on her?

Was I that bad of a boyfriend?