Chapter 25 : Sneaky Bastard

I've played many pranks on people in my nineteen- almost twenty- years of life and I've never felt the need to worry about the consequences and yet as I sat in the couch with my family and Az, I was regretting even my amazing existence

Especially when my man was smirking at me, his beautiful eyes full of silent promise and trouble. Lots of trouble.

"So, Willow go show Azrael your room, give him a tour of the house. You're sitting as if I've bought my boyfriend home.." my mother laughed and my father frowned at the last part.

Aren't parents supposed to be all 'touch my daughter and you die'? Why Ma, why?!

Az's smirk widened even more at that,"Why yes, Willow show me your room please."

I glared and shot up from the couch and marched upstairs, trying desperately to ignore the clingy, pouty man following closely behind me.

A fit of cough broke me out of my thoughts and I discreetly glanced over my shoulder to see Az staring at something down. Something that suspesiously seemed like-

OHMYGOD he's looking at my cheeks, isn't he?! And not the face ones.

Little pervert.

"Think innocent thought Angel. Innocent thoughts." I muttered to Az who snapped his head towards me, his eyes innocently wide.

"What?" He questioned softly as if he just wasn't staring at my assets with darkened eyes,as if he wanted to eat it. Not today bud.

"You were looking at my you know what!" I whisper yelled.

"Can't an innocent man admire a beautiful art?" He questioned.

I huffed and turned around to prevent him from seeing my bright red nose and cheeks. The face one. Just in case that wasn't clear.

I see you little perverts.

"Which one is your room?" He suddenly whispered, his warm breath grazing the shell of my ear. He kissed a spot right below my ear making me freeze.

"Words baby."

"T-this o-one." I stuttered and pointed at the door. And the next thing I knew, I was pinned against the wall of my room, Az pressed his firm body into mine and lightly nuzzled into the crook of my neck.