Chapter 28 : Paris sites!

Life is so unpredictable sometimes, one second I was so happy and carefree with Azrael

Life is so unpredictable sometimes, one second I was so happy and carefree with Azrael. The next second I'm unhappy and angry at him for ignoring me and all I thought about during the lonely and depressing ride to the dorm was having a nice cup of latte and cake.

But what I didn't expect was Ellie wailing like a banshee as soon as I opened the door.

Mel glanced up at me and widened her eyes as if to say come and save her from this misery and I felt my lips twitching a bit at her alarmed expression.

Somethings never change and I'm so grateful for that.

The feeling soon turned into utter worry as I stared at Ellie. She looked as if she's been through a storm, her hair was messy,  mascara running down her face and tears rapidly falling down her cheeks like a waterfall.

Rushing towards her, I crouched next to her and took her hand in mine, "What's wrong, El?" I murmured.

She shook her head in protest and wrapped her hands around her knees tighter. I looked at Mel to see her stare at me with a look that clearly said she has tried it already.

"Hey, it's fine, tell us what happened." I said gently. She again shook her head more vigorously and stared rocking herself back and forth,

"Ellie...." I said softly, my voice laced with worry. She wailed in response.

"Elena Maria Samuels, you better tell us what the fuck is wrong before I decide to shove some pepper down your throat." Mel spat.

"Melantha, calm down." I stated

Ellie immediately stopped rocking and lifted her face to look up at us with big, teary eyes. Huh. I guess Mel's method works too.

"A-Adam and I, w-went-" she stammered.

"Okay, I get it. Adam did something didn't he? Right. Give me the address El, I'm paying your boyfriend a little visit." Mel said quietly and took out her shiny ink pen out of her pocket.

Let me tell you, that cursed pen is literally a dagger considering it's sharp pointy end. Long story short you didn't want to mess with Mel or the next thing you know, you have an ink pen shoved into your eye.