Ch 11: Monday Madness

Alex's POV: 

The weekend flew by way to fast, after meeting Theo I went home and showered real quick then met up with Allison. We went shopping and then watched a movie at the mall. It was so much fun. We got  a bunch of nice outfits and even went into Victoria Secret and found a cute new local lingerie store and went there as well. The owners were the sweetest. It was a women who used to be on track to be a high end designer but then met her husband. Their love story was the cutest. Anyways snapping back into reality as my third alarm goes off. I get up out of bed and make my way to the shower. I shower, brush my teeth, put lotion on, and then walk into my closet to get dressed. I decide to not doing anything to fancy and just throw on some ripped denim booty shorts and a simple white lace crop top with some cute wedges. I decide I should probably grab a jacket just in case it gets cold. I head downstairs and see Dylan chugging milk from the container. 

"Do you have to always drink from the container? I'd like to not have your mouth germs in the milk. I don't know where you've been putting your mouth." I say while rolling my eyes. He just looks up and smirks and I know he's about to say something inappropriate. "Save it!!! I don't want to hear what you and Allison are doing." 

I then grab an apple and water bottle from the fridge and race out the door. I hop into my Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. A lovely guilt gift from my parents. My brother chose a Ferrari. My family is very well off, but unlike my brother, I don't show it off. Anyways, I get into my car and head over to Allison's. She has her own car but it's currently getting worked on. I stop at her house and pick her up. She runs to the car with her yogurt and smoothie. I start driving while we make our way to school. 

Once we pull into the school, we notice some new cars. Allison and I get out the car and head in to our lockers. We keep talking about random stuff when suddenly we hear shouting. Of course we run to it. Gotta keep up with the drama. We get there and to say we were shocked is an understatement. It's Dylan and a few of his football friends yelling at Sean, Theo and the one guy I never got the name of. Allison immediately walks over to Dylan, which I noticed upset the one guy I don't know names. I walk up and start trying to mediate the situation. 

"What is going on here? Dylan this is ridiculous and its way to early for this." I stand in front of my brother and look at him and his friends. 

"It's non of your concern Alex, why dont you and Allison go to class. Save us a seat." As he waves me off. Before he can even do anything I grab his hand. He instantly reacts and almost drops to his knees.

"I am so sorry but who do you think you are to tell me where to go? You're my older brother not my father so you can stop acting like it. Now I already asked you this once politely and I'm going to be nice and ask you again. What is going on here?" I look at Dylan and his friends for a second and then let go of Dylan's hand. Dylan's friends just stand there so I look to Dylan. 

"We were just trying to find out why they were here. It's not like we were going to beat them up." He says with an annoyed look. I just look at him  and before I can speak, Theo jumps in. 

"We're moving schools. We're not here to cause any trouble. Just figured why not." I look at Theo and he doesn't seem really bothered. 

"If you're not here to cause any trouble then I strongly suggest you stay away from my friends and I. Not to mention my girlfriend and sister. Let's go guys." I look at Dylan shocked. It's not like they're here to sabotage the football team. Plus its a game, not like they're professional players. I couldn't help but notice that when Dylan told them to stay away, Theo and his one friend (who I still don't know the name of) looked really pissed and both their eyes darkened. 

I go to talk to Theo but before I can my brother starts to call for me. I just roll my eyes and give Theo and his friends an apologetic look and walk over to where my brother and friends are. So much for a causal Monday.