Ch 42: Spirit Week

Alex's POV: 

The first day of spirit week was really chaotic. All the teachers and student leaders were kind of scatterbrained about it. No one really knew where to set stuff up and who was doing what. Not only was everything everywhere, but when everyone saw Theo and I walk in with his arm around my waist, let's just say it became even more chaotic. A small group of guys started talking about how I had to have skill for Theo to be interested in me, which did not settle well with Theo who almost got into a fight. Then a group of girls tried starting rumors about me. And the topper on that, Dylan's new "girlfriend" even started the worst rumor. I don't know what Dylan is doing about it though, but if he doesn't settle it then it may have just ruined our relationship. After all the rumors and gossip were put to a stop, the day went on as usual. The school had arranged a few fun small events for free periods. They were really nice and defiantly hilarious. Each day had its own themed events based on the day. The day went by pretty quickly and before I knew it, it was time to go home. As I was walking back to the car, Theo pulled me back into his chest. I just let out a small laugh and looked out. Ever since I found out the truth, Theo has been really physical with me. Even while we were in class. He either had to have his hand on me, or he had to be right next to me. As we got into his car, we drove to my house and then his. I decided I wanted to stay with him for a few days. The first few days my parents are home are crazy. They're constantly running around trying to sort out work, family, and then they start the whole gifts from being away too long. Don't get me wrong, I love my family but Id likes to avoid that craziness for a bit. After grabbing about three days' worth of clothes, we went back to Theo's house. I thought it would've been an adjustment period but no, we fell into a very nice pattern really quick. Before we even knew it, it was Wednesday night. 

Theo was out running perimeter with Sean and Carter. From what I've learned, they have to protect everyone. Theo and Sean both assured me it was safe. Carter kinda just stood there. I've gotten used to him just hanging out. I'm hoping sooner or later, he and I can get to know each other. I continued to do my homework for another hour and then I started to plan out what I was going to do to Theo's wolf form. I was looking through a bunch of websites about the wolf's coat and how some people groom hybrids. I think I'm just going to trim him up and then give him a cute matching set. I got off the bed and made my way over to my new small room. Theo insisted that I can keep whatever supplies for all my hobbies in here. He really wanted me to feel comfortable and know that this room is mine as well. I found out he's been wanting his mate since he was little so I thought that was adorable. I was in the room going through all my dog accessories when suddenly I fell two arms wrapped around me and I'm being picked up. The next thing I know, I'm being thrown onto the bed. I look down at the two arms that are still wrapped around me and see Theo just snuggling into my stomach. I laugh and after a minute, I start to play with him. We stayed like that for an hour or so before I tried to get up. Theo just mumbled something into my stomach and shook his head. After a little convincing, Theo finally got up. 

"So since you just got back from patrol, I need you to shift so I can clean you up for tomorrow." Theo let out the longest groan I've ever heard. I just laugh and shake my head. After about five minutes of convincing him, he finally agreed and went into the bathroom to shift. I started to wash Theo's wolf form and it was so much fun. Theo or Xavier, I can't really tell who is in control sometimes, were all licky and snuggly. By the time I finished, I was just as wet as he was and smelled like a wet dog as well. Grooming him didn't take too long and I was grateful for that. Once I finished, I had him follow me into the room with all my stuff in it and began picking out what he wear. Theo shifted back and looked a bit annoyed. 

I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I started the shower and took a quick ten-minute shower. When I came back, I saw Theo was laying on the bed scrolling through his phone. I walked over and got into bed as well. Not even a second later, Theo grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him. I let out a small laugh and snuggled into him. I felt him kiss my forehead just as I was falling asleep.