Ch 49: Apologies

Alex's POV: 

Sometime during the movies, I fell asleep and the next thing I knew, I was waking up to sunshine coming in through the windows. As I went to get out of bed, I was stopped when two arms wrapped around my waist. I let out a small laugh and then turned over to a half-asleep Theo. I slid back into the bed and scooted closer to him. Once I was right in his face, I gave him Eskimo kisses and then hugged him. I felt Theo's grip on me tighten, telling me he was fully awake now. I then once again tried to move out of the bed, only to be stopped by Theo. I let out a sigh and turned over towards him. 

"Theo, I've gotta get up." I heard Theo let out a groan and shake his head. I rolled my eyes. "Theo  I've gotta go to the bathroom." He let out a long groan and then finally let go of my waist. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I made my way back to bed. I was expecting to find Theo sound asleep, but instead, he was sitting up on his phone. I got back into bed and laid down next to him while he finished up whatever. Once he was done, he threw his phone and wrapped his arms around me once again. I took my hands and began to run them through his hair. We stayed like that for a few minutes. Then suddenly, the door flew open and crashed into the wall. Theo jumped up immediately and started growling at whoever was at the door. I sighed and looked around Theo, only to find an exhausted-looking Sean. Theo was still growling and appeared to be getting angrier every moment. I wrapped my arms around him and began to give him kisses on his cheek and neck. After about five minutes, he finally stopped growling. However, he still wasn't relaxed. I got up and moved so I was in between him and the door. I noticed that Theo's eyes were darker than usual and knew that meant Xavier was either in charge or trying to be. I was not in front of Theo long before he picked me up and moved me behind him once again. I rolled my eyes and then moved beside Theo. "Sean, can you give us a minute?" I looked at Sean and noticed he nodded and then left the room. 

Now that it was only Theo and me, I moved back in front of him. We sat face to face for a few minutes before I started getting bored of waiting for Theo to get control again. I inched myself closer and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me almost immediately and shoved his head into the crevice of my neck. He took a few large deep breaths/sniffs and held me for another minute before he finally let go of me. Once he let me go, I sat back and looked into his eyes to see he had control again. We sat in silence and I waited for him to talk. 

"I'm sorry I let Xavier take control. I shouldn't have reacted that way." I let out a small laugh and shook my head. I gave him a small peck on the cheek and then sat back down.

"I'm not mad at how you reacted. I don't blame Xavier for how he reacted. He thought there was a threat and he reacted as such. I'd never be mad at you for reacting in possible danger." Theo gave me a big smile and then tackled me so he was now laying on me as we lay on the bed. 

"Come on, we have to get up. We need to find out what's wrong and why Sean ran in here." Theo lifted himself, so he was now in a push-up position over me, and had a large smile and proud look on his face. "What's that look for?" Theo smiled even more then got up and offered me his hand. 

"You sounded like a luna. And I couldn't be prouder." I laughed and took his hand. 

"Come on, I don't want to keep Sean waiting for long." Theo then pulled me up and into him. I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I laughed and then we went made our way to where ever Sean was. 

I followed Theo and he lead us to where Sean was. After a short walk, we found Sean and he was pacing around the living room. I looked at Theo and he just cleared his throat, thus catching Sean's attention. I took a seat and Theo followed. Sean then sat across from us. We waited a minute and then Sean started. 

"I'm sorry for how I reacted. I felt betrayed and with everything that happened, my wolf ended up forcing his way and I just had to leave right then and there before I did anything I would regret. He was out for blood and I was scared he would view you and Allison as the reason why all the betrayal had happened and I was worried he would..." Sean was unable to finish his sentence before Theo had him up against the closest wall by the throat. I immediately jumped up and tried to get Theo to let go. Unfortaunley, I was meant with a deep growl and when Theo looked at me, I immediately knew it was no longer Theo. Xavier had full control and he was furious.