Ch 41: Sleepover

Theo's POV: 

Once we walked into my house, well our house, I was ready to just take her upstairs to cuddle in our bed. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Instead the second we walked in, Sean came running full speed towards us. Sean was just about to run into us so I immediately pulled Alex behind me. I don't want Sean accidentally hurting her wrist even more. Sean ended up running into my right side and then he crashed into the door. Of course, he had to be dramatic and collapse to the ground, like he was dying. Alex was laughing behind me so I knew she wasn't hurt. She went over and offered her hand to Sean, but out of habit, it was her hand in the brace. Sean got up without the help and then started to look at the brace. I heard Alex take a deep breath in and I let out a low growl. Sean immediately let go of her wrist and backed up a few steps. I looked at Alex and she seemed fine. Xavier however, still wasn't thrilled that his gamma caused his mate a little pain. He kept growling in my head a bit. I was so busy trying to get Xavier to stop growling, that I didn't realize Sean and Alex left the foyer and went into the living room. I blocked out Xavier and then walked into the living room where everyone was. I noticed that Carter and Allison seemed to be pretty close on the couch. Not only that, but his scent was mixed with her. Not enough that they completed the mate bond, but enough to let other males stay away. I walked over to the chair where Alex was sitting and picked her up and sat back down with her on my lap now. Once we were all comfy, in came Sean with a lot of bags. 

"Alright! I need everyone's attention. I have gotten all the outfits for spirit week." I hear the girls laugh and Carter groans. I just sigh and rest my head on Alex's shoulder. This should be interesting. "Now for Monday. Alex you're going to wear Theo's hoodie, one of his hats, and possibly shoes that match Theo's shoes. Ally you're going to be doing something similar. You'll be wearing a crop top with one of Carter's light jackets and shoes to match Carter. Now boys. You will be wearing these crop tops and I got some joggers that reminded me of leggings. Then you guys are going to wear jackets that will match the girls." I honestly stopped listening after he started talking about what Carter was supposed to wear. I just hope I don't look stupid. I noticed Alex seemed to be pretty interested so I just kept her in my lap, not paying attention. 

"Can I not wear a hoodie? I get hot fast." 

"Ya, that's fine. I'll just have to find a matching jacket for you to match Theo. I'm hoping Theo has something in his closet that will match. Or we'll have to go shopping again." I just nod my head not really paying attention to anything. I'm hoping this will be done soon. I just want to cuddle with my mate all day. Sean kept talking about a bunch of other stuff but I stopped paying attention. After Sean was finally done explaining everything, everyone was just going to go their separate ways but no. Sean just had to get involved. 

"We should all watch a movie." The girls immediately started talking about how that would be so fun. I couldn't stop the groan from coming out of my mouth. That turned everyone's attention on me. 

"If you don't want to watch a movie with me, I can just hang out with Sean, Ally, and Carter. If you have other stuff to do....." Alex seemed really sad when she said that. I snuggle up to her again. 

"It's not that I don't want to watch the movie. I just want to be alone with you." Alex was just about to say something when suddenly Sean jumped in. 

"You got to spend all day Friday and Saturday with her." I just rolled my eyes. I got up with my mate in my arms and walked into our movie room. I sat us down and soon everyone else came in. I grabbed the remote and gave it to Alex. She started to scroll through Netflix and eventually picked out a movie. Everyone got comfy and we just watched movies for the rest of the evening. After about five movies, I noticed Alex was completely sound asleep. I pick her up and carry her into our room. I change into some sweats and throw on a random t-shirt. Alex seemed pretty comfy in her loungewear and I don't want to overstep so I just leave her in what she was wearing. I climbed into bed with her and fell asleep with her in my arms. Not long after, I was sound asleep and I think this is by far the best sleep I have ever had in my life. 

Alex's POV:

When I woke up, I was no longer in Theo's movie room, but in his bedroom. I went to reach for my phone on the nightstand, but then I realized that I was being held down by the waist. I looked down and saw a sleeping Theo laying with his arms around me and his head resting just a bit above my belly button. I let out a small laugh and then began to run my hand throw his hair. I ended up staying like that for another five to ten minutes before his alarm clock went off. Instead of getting up like I thought he would, he just unwrapped one arm from my waist and smashed the dismissed button on the alarm clock. He then readjusted himself and went to go back to sleep. But this time I was not going to let him. I started to wiggle around while trying to push him off. I could tell it wasn't working when I felt him start to smirk against me.

"Theo if you don't get off me right now we'll be late for school." Of course, my pleas were ignored so I had to go with my nuclear option. "If you don't get off of me then I won't be able to have sleepovers at your house during the weekdays then." Not even a second later and Theo was immediately rolled off of me and just snuggled into the pillow I was using. I just laugh and get up. I walked into his bathroom and started to get ready. I noticed that the clothes that Sean pocked for me, were already in the bathroom so I got dressed in them and then walked out. When I walk out, I noticed that Theo managed to fall back asleep pretty fast. It only took maybe ten minutes and he's already out like a light again. I just shake my head and walk over to him. I sit on the side of the bed and start to shake him. After a few shakes, I'm grabbed and tucked into his side. Theo mumbles something and then just snuggles into me more. I sigh and decide to get comfy. Not even a minute later and Sean came busting in. He saw that Theo and I were still in bed and went to grab me but then noticed I was still awake. He gives me a look and I toss my head towards Theo to show him that I'm innocent in this. Sean seemed to have gotten the message because he walked into the bathroom and came back with a cup of cold water. I move a bit away from Theo and Sean shoves a towel between the two of us. He then proceeds to pour it all over Theo's face. Theo jumps up and looks pissed. I just shake my head and get out of bed. I walk over and kiss Theo on the cheek. "Get ready and I'll meet you in the kitchen." Theo just nods and then walks off to the bathroom. Once the door closes, Sean and I start laughing. We then heard a growl from the bathroom and started laughing even harder. We then made our way to the kitchen while Theo was getting ready.