Ch 55: Our Firsts

Alex's POV: 

After Ally told Theo and me about going to LA, we started packing. Well Theo did, while I was waiting for him to finish packing before we go to my house so I can pack, I texted my parents and told them I was heading to LA with Ally. They didn't say anything just sent me a ridiculously amount of money. I know I should be grateful but I'd rather them just say something or spend time with us. Theo finished packing pretty quick and then we made our way to my house. Theo and I talked about what we would do in LA while Ally was doing the photo shoot on the drive over. Theo told me there's a pack in LA that he has to meet with so while he was doing that, I think I might go explore and check out some local shops. Theo seemed a little concerned but before he could say anything, we got to my house and I got out of the car. Theo followed me inside and up to my room. When we were finally in my room, I led him to my bed and had him sit down. I stood in between his legs and looked at him. 

"Before you even start about my safety, I've been on numerous trips with my family and in all those trips I've gone out on my own. I have always been safe. I will keep my phone on me so you can find my location. And I will even text you every hour on the hour." Theo let out a long sigh and then nodded his head. After a minute, he dropped his forehead against my waist. 

"If you're even a minute late, I will be coming to your location to make sure you're safe." I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Of course, he would. 

"Okay, I promise I won't miss a single text." He didn't reply instead he just wrapped his arms around me and held me. After a few minutes, I tried to move away. Key word: tried. 

"Theo I cant pack if you don't let go," Theo said nothing and just kept holding me. "Theo I've got to pack or else we'll miss the flight." Theo held me tighter at the mention of us missing the flight. I'm guessing he's not thrilled about traveling or me going on my own while he does his alpha duties. "Theo come on. You've gotta let go. This is our first trip and our first time traveling together. It's a big deal in our relationship." Theo finally let out a long sigh and let go. 

I made my way into my closet and began to grab clothes and put clothes into my suitcase. It took me about an hour to finally finish my suitcase. When I went over to see what Theo was doing, I noticed he was falling asleep. I just shook my head and he began to start packing my carrying on. I was sitting in the middle of my room with all my stuff around me, packing me carrying on, when suddenly Theo came down from my bed and sat behind me. I looked up and noticed he was still half asleep.  just lent back and continued packing. After another ten minutes, I was finally done packing. I took my carry-on and put it next to my suitcase. Theo must've noticed I was done because once my bag was down, I was picked up and being carried to bed. I wasn't complaining though. I was tired after all that packing. We cuddled up together and almost immediately fell asleep. I can't wait for our first trip. It's the first of many to come in our relationship. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for such a long delay. I've been dealing with quite a bit but hopefully, everything is now handled and I will be able to update regularly.