𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 3 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ they looked at me and the eye contact was just weird. i just stood there and did my job.

"hey tsumu you're paying" they all looked at him. i laughed a little and watch the sadness go through him. it was quite funny.

"hey you're that girl from earlier" they grey haired boy said.

"oh.. yea" i deadpanned. i wasn't really happy to see them here. it was kind of embarrassing in a way.

"we're sorry for our friend...she's just like that, but we'd love to repay you by having you come to karaoke with us? i heard you're friends with Masashi and Asami, they're actually coming with us too, we'd love to hang out with you" the blonde boy said

"eh? isnt that girl going to be there?" i looked at them while i scanned their stuff.

"nah, she's out with her girl-friends" he rolled his eyes "come on, have fun" he smiled, it felt really pushy.

"you can go y/n, i can close up today" nana came out from the back door and said "lalas going to pick me up" she said

"hm, if you insist but i need you take your medications and tell lala tomorrow morning i'm kicking her ass for not showing up to work" i sighed.

"okay" my nana smiled and went to the back room.

"i'll go but i have to change first" i sighed. they nodded and waited for me. i went to the black locker rooms and changed into my extra clothes- Asami packed my clothes again didn't she. i mentally slapped myself and changed. i honestly didn't care if i showed a lot of skin, it all just depended on what the clothes were.

i changed into a black, white and blue plaid pleated skirt and white cross strap halter top. i wore golden necklaces and my air forces and long nike socks she packed. i left my jordans in my hand and carried them instead. i let my hair down and put it in a low messy bun. i put my glasses on and walked out to them. they all looked at me stunned by what i wore.

"don't look shocked, my friend packed these not me"i sighed and walked out of the place. i carried my tote bag and carried my shoes in my other hand. i looked at the sky while we walked all together, it felt weird going out with people.

"y/n, we're here" one of them tapped my shoulder. i looked over to see the same boy from lunch who sat at my table. his eyes looked pretty in the night.

"oh okay" i looked at the place and walked in with them, we paid for the booth and we sat down.

'don't i have a show tonight?' i thought to myself while the others looked through the song book. i sat next to suna and asami. i played with my coffee can and just thought about usual stuff. i was pretty spaced out as always.

"y/n, pick a song" asami poked my shoulder. i looked at her and then the book. i sighed and looked back at her.

"no thanks" i smiled "i don't sing" i smiled again and passed the book over to suna. "here you go"

"i don't sing either" he deadpanned and passed the book back to me. i sighed and passed it to asami.

"you should sing one y/n, me and masashi know you're good at singing" she begged me. i finally gave up and agreed. i ended up having to do two songs to sing. Asami wanted to do a duet.

we watched and laughed together and i wasn't going to lie i had a little bit of fun with everyone. soon after it was me and Asamis turn.

she put the song in and she stood up and i sat down next to her in a chair in front of everyone. i felt the embarrassment coming for me. asami was a great singer. i wasn't really too confident in myself.

(you sang the second girls part (jhene aikos part) and Asami sang the first girls (summer walkers part) )

danced together a little and i flirted with her a little in the mix, things felt really fun, it's been weeks since i've felt like having fun. i felt happy.

"wow y/n, you're singing is so good, and asami yours sounds amazing" they complimented the both of us.

i sang another song and sat back down. i saw that suna didn't really care and was just on his phone, compare to me and him he was huge. he looked busy being on his phone y'know.

*ding*

i felt my phone buzz and i peaked at the notification. my eyes widened in surprise.

'right now? are you serious' i gulped, i showed asami and she looked amazed i well.

'@daddysbigdick is requesting a private show for 100k¥' i read the notification. my eyes widened in shock.

'@daddysbigdick: hey, i'm asking for a private show again, i'm paying 100k this time because i think you deserve more then the last princess'

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭

don't come for me with sunas user 😭