𝗶𝗺 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 26 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ we're going to start the first quarter, before we did i needed to know the guys names.

"um can i get your names?" i asked

"oh yea we didn't really introduce our selves, i'm nakamura himiro, this is shoji, this is riso kishi, we're actually first years as you, the guys on the other team are second and third years" himiro said

"hm, shota you sneak bastard" i shook my head "so you guys aren't even part of the starting line up or regulars huh?"

"no, first years don't get to be on the starting line up unless their good, we kind of suck but we're good enough to be apart of the first strings bench warmers" shoji said

"i see, well then this will be fun, i'll just help you guys get better" i smiled a little "at the end of this game, you guys will be good enough don't worry"

•••

we started the game with himiro as the tip off on the first match. when i saw this guy jump, he jumped high.

he got the ball and passed it to shoji and the first thing that happens is him being double teamed by bigger guys.

from my point of view shoji was a little shy and nervous. during this game, it really showed.

i opened my hand bc i was open. he passed the ball to me and soon after some guy started to guard me. he was tall and huge.

i took big step back and jumped up fast. i shot the ball and made a almost half court shot.

"woo" i cheered. i stretched my arms and flipped off shota. he laughed a little rolled his eyes.

i walked back to play defense.

"wow that was an amazing shot, i didn't know you were good" himiro said. i gave him a high five in return.

"i'm not really just i used to always play with shota when we were little that's all, and i play when i'm bored" i laughed a little.