𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 25 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ the next morning i had woken up with my stomach in pain. i got up and threw the covers to the side, i ran to the bathroom slamming the door shut and then i-

••

i heard loud foot steps getting further away and soon someone slamming the door. i got up from the bed and noticed y/n was gone, i ran to the bathroom as well and tried to open it. the door was locked.

"y/n? you okay" i asked through the door, twisting and turning the door knob.

"i'm fine just go back to sleep, i can take care of myself" she said.

"let me help you" i insisted.

"no i'm fine" she yelled back.

i walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, i opened the cup-boards and looked for hangover stuff. i couldn't find any. i looked in the cup-boards where all the medicine and other things were and found some.

'lemon pepper tuna' i read through my mind. i looked at the other one 'sweet & sour microwaveable beef shreds' i read the other. they were both hangover stuff. i went the with second one and microwaved the thing and got a bottle of water.

i went back upstairs and tried to go inside y/ns room, it was locked. i knocked on the door and head y/n making really loud noises like she was stomping or throwing things.

"y/n open the door" i yelled

"no" she yelled "i look bad right now, i probably smell like hangover and reek of alcohol"

"just open the door" i sighed. "one. two. three" i said. i took this pin thing and unlocked her door. i opened the door and sat on the bed, she was on the other side under the blanket. "come on eat this, it's hangover stuff"

"give me it" she slide her hand out and held it out. i placed it on her hand and she slide it back under the blanket. i sighed

"you said you don't drink from before, why do you have hangover stuff" i asked

"i used to share this apartment with asami before she moved out to live with her boyfriend who's two floors above me" she said.