𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 27    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ it had been a few days since suna had left and since the basketball thing. it was currently the middle of the night. it was raining hard and there was thunder.

i was currently working on my school work that was supposed to be tomorrows assignment. i was playing my RINI, KESHI, NIKI playlist, Aphrodite was playing. i stretched my arms and walked to the window. i opened the curtains a little and looked out.

"i'm glad there's no thunder" i sighed. i heard a knock at my door and i jumped up a little. i walked over and sighed before opening the door.

i opened the door and saw...kenma. my eyes widened and i opened the door wider. i looked at him shocked, he was crying.

"let me go get a towel" i said and ran. i went to the hall closet and grabbed a few towels as well as some of ryus clothes. i ran back to kenma and stripped his top half of his body. i panicked a little. his body was freezing cold. i covered hin with a towel and led him to the bathroom.

• • •

things had a settled a little. he was changed into new clothes and i did his laundry. he was wrapped in a blanket drinking the tea i made him.

"hey are you okay?" i asked him. he shook his head no. i looked down. i didn't know what to say.

"kuroos being a dick head again" he laughed a little. "we fought. again. so i left the house to give him space and walked to the only place i knew" he cried more. he sniffled.

"i'm sorry to hear that kenma" i got up and hugged him tightly. he cried into my shoulder more. it truly showed the pain he was feeling. he was hurt, and i'm the only one here for him. i pulled away slowly and rested my hand on his forehead. i smiled. "im gonna make some soup, would you like some?" he nodded.

• • •

after a little more time we talked about his situation. he was hurt deeply, the situation was fucked up, after that we put on a movie and watched his favorite movies then went to bed. i stayed up and just sat in my chair by the window and watched the rain.