𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗴𝘆, 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 29 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ "mom, here's the things you asked for" i took my shoes off before entering the place.

"thank you sweetie, how are the renovations for the bakery?" she asked looking at the mail.

"they're going pretty good actually, renovations will be done in two weeks. they actually installed two or three new rooms upstairs and fixed things so they look nicer at most, they also added another bathroom so there's two and they made the kitchen bigger which looks really nice. i think you'll love it" i smiled.

"i can't wait" momma smiled happily. "thank you so much for everything too y/n. thank you" she nearly cried before hugging me. i smiled and hugged back.

"anything for you guys" i smiled.

"y/n! y/n! tomorrow can you pick me up from school!! i want to go on a hang out with you" natsu came out from lalas room.

"yea of course" i laughed before picking him up and hugging him.

"stop doing that y/n!! i'm not a baby" he said trying to get down. i laughed and put him down.

"oh i also made some side dishes that you should take home for you and your friend" mama pointed the the table. i nodded.

"well i have to go now, i have more things to do at home" i stretched my back.

"ok, well make sure to drive safely" momma told me before i left the apartment. i took the side dishes with me and put them in my car. it was quite heavy.

• • •

when i got home kenma and i were watched a romance movie under his suggestion and ate the side dishes my mom packed. watching the movies and eating turned into kenma crying about kuroo. as much as i love kenma, but this is pushing it a little too far today. he was still feeling down and upset. i understood why.

"i just don't understand how long it's going to take for him to call me atleast. what if he's with some other girl or with another guy, does he really not care about me?" kenma walked back and forth in my apartment. it was the middle of the night.

"don't overthink this kenma, he isn't. he really isn't." i tried to reassure him.

"but-" our conversation was cut off mid sentence. i sighed and got up. i rubbed my templates and closed my eyes as i walked to the door. i opened it and there i found kuroo. he smiled lightly. "is kenma here?" he asked.

"you have a visitor" i turned back at kenma. kenma perked up and walked to the door and opened it. kenma was a little shocked before he got sad. "i'll let you guys be" i said and let kuroo inside.

they sat on my couches and faced one another. before anyone could speak, the silence was loud.

"kenma?..." kuroo said. kenma didn't say a word but just look at kuroo giving him his attention. "i'm sorry. i'm sorry for what happened a few days ago"

"okay?" kenma said holding back anything else. "what are you sorry for?"

"i'm sorry for...hurting you. the argument was dumb and i realized i was wrong. i never should've accused you like that. i was in the wrong for doing that. i shouldn't have yelled and got mad as i did. it was disrespectful and immature of me, i should've just stayed calm and talked it out so we wouldn't have argued" kuroo nearly chocked back on his words. "i'm sorry for those other nights too when argue, it's always the same reason, i never learn. i never realized how much it hurt you. i'm really sorry kenma, i really am"

"it's ok.." kenma responded. "i get why you think i did what i did. i shouldn't have kept it from you, i shouldn't have done what i did on my part. don't blame yourself or anything, it's was both of our faults." kenma sniffled.

"i'm sorry" kuroo teared up and looked down before wiping his eyes. "if you want, we could always break up...you don't deserve to be treated the way you do. i'm not good enough for you. you deserve someone be-" before kuroo could finish his sentence kenma slapped him.

"don't say those things. don't jump to conclusions thinking i want to break up with you. if you wanna learn to not make the same mistakes learn from it. it's not hard you dumbass, im here for you, communicate with me." kenma cried, he was upset, mad, i knew he had a lot of emotions flowing through. it must've been hard keeping it all in. it made me feel...like shit. "yea i get i need someone better than you, yea i got that, i get that. but you do too. so for me, for us atleast, just get better and do better so we don't argue again cause i'm tired kuroo."

"kenma..." kuroo cried a little while looking at kenma.

"it's so hard loving a dumbass like you. at this point i'm not even crying out of sadness but out of frustration because i love you so much." kenma slightly yelled at kuroo.

"kenma.." kuroo cried. "i'm sorry for making you cry, don't cry" kuroo got up and hugged kenma. "i love you too.i'll get better for the both of us"

kenma hugged back, nodding at kuroo. they stayed like that for quite a while before they left together. watching them communicate made me think alot about suna and i's current being.

i wish i had enough communication with suna too, i wish we could talk it out and fix things. i wish it would've been easier if we both would put our prides down just for once.

it's like what kenma said. it's frustrating liking or loving someone. especially when it's to the point you just don't know what to do.

maybe it's time that suna and i fix this. maybe just for this once. maybe i could try actually doing something good for him and i. just maybe.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭