𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 13 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈*FLASHBACK*

i sat on my bed. my parents fought well argued over and over yelling at each other. i laid on my bed and sighed. i was only 7 years old, i knew everything going on but oh well.

"god damnit, i'm so fucking sick and tired of your god. damn. bullshit shou!" my mother yelled. she was mad, crying at most "can't you ever think about y/n's future?! you're no goddamn father to her" she cried and yelled. i sighed and tried to cover my ears but these walls were just so thin.

"i've been a father for her for 7 damn years Mara! i've supported her and everything!" he yelled

"yea you supported her off of borrowed money! now look at us. how are you going fucking explain to y/n about your debt?! we can't even afford more of the stuff we need and the bills that need paid off" mom yelled over and over. "damnit shou. you cant ever do anything correct, especially for your own damn child" they just kept yelling. tears swelled in my eyes falling off my face onto the blankets on my bed. i felt myself breaking. bit by bit.

• • •

i heard the door slam. i walked down stairs and saw my mom crying at the dinning table and my dad driving off. he was drunk. i could tell. our family was always happy, peaceful, cheerful. it's now ruined.

"mom? are you okay?" i gave her some head ache relief and water.

"oh y/n. what could i ever do without you" she cried and hugged me tightly. it made me wanna cry but i didn't. she cried into my shoulder, she pet the back of my head mumbling about how things will be okay and things will be better. it tired me.

• • •

*THREE DAYS PASS*

about three days after the fight with my mom and dad we got a call from the hospital saying my dad got into a car crash and didn't make it. my mom of course broke down and cried. the rest of the family from my dads side always threatened us and cursed at us, blaming us for his death. my mom was overwhelmed by this.

about a couple months after, she committed suicide right in front of me.

• • •