𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 23 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ you're going to wear it, it looks perfect" asami said making me look in the mirror. i looked so fucking girly, i almost cried.

"fine, but we have to switch cars" i smiled "and you owe me both 10,000¥ for rent" i smiled once again and held my hands out, they paid up and i left to the campus.

i made a deal with lala and asami that i'd wear whatever they put on me for 1,000¥ each, they've always wanted to dress me up but never did, since i wasn't doing shows for a while i needed only a little bit of cash left for this months pay up for all the bills, and i was working a part time job for a little while.

• • •

i was at lunch, i was seated at one of the counters in the center of the out door cafeteria, i was doing homework while i ate. i was sitting alone as always. suna didn't come by and sit next to me as he usually did, it was my first day back, after 3 weeks, he was still on my mind.

"hey" someone said, i felt large arms wrap around my body and then picked me up and we spun in a circle.

"uh...." i said while they put me down. i turned around and saw my brothers face. "hey" i felt my face light up, i smiled at him. "it's been a while" i laughed and hugged him. he hugged me back and smiled before letting go.

"it's been a while" he sighed and smiled. "i'm only stopping by for a tour of the place, my friend transferred here a month ago and he's gonna give me a tour since my first day is tomorrow" he said and pulled away.

"i see, we can catch up later if you want, i think i'll be somewhere with asami, she'd love to see you again" i said

"yea that's fine" he nodded

"have you seen the rest of the family?" i asked

"no i haven't only lala" he said, before he could say more he left with his friend to continue the tour, i sat back down in my seat and continued to do some work. i started to type and heard someone's loud ass mouth from behind, not close but kind of far.

•𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩•

"look, its y/n with a guy, she looks happy" atsumu said. she did look happy, it made me still question what i was doing wrong. she never really looked happy with me, yet she still has feelings for me. i mentally sighed.