𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 8    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ my curiosity for suna started to grow, i wanted to learn more and more about him. it was kind of weird.

"y/n!" i looked to my side to see, asami, she was sighing. i looked at her.

"sorry, i was spaced out" i said.

"it's fine, what's on your mind?" she had asked, i could trust asami with everything. there were no secrets between us.

"suna, i wonder what he does for a living" i looked up. "i wonder what he's like" i sighed. "he said he'll pay off the rest of my tuition within 3 months, and it's so much, i wonder how he's going to pay it all within such little time."

"oh you don't know?" her eyes widened.

"know what?" i asked.

"maybe it's best if he tells you instead, it's not my place" she laughed a little. "i'm gonna go see Masashi, i'll see you later" she kissed my cheek and left. i sighed and my curiosity grew more and more.

• • •

after first period, i remembered the twins were in that class. as expected they sat next to me. i watched them unpack a little and talk to one another.

"osamu" i said. they both looked at me. "what does suna do for a living?"

"like what do you mean? his job, his life style at home? what he does with his free time? what he's always doing" he said thinking of stuff.

"his job". they two looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"it's best if suna tells you, is there something going on between you too? like going out? fuck buddies" atsumu pushed.

"no nothing like that" i said "just curious, he's a quiet one"

"i see" atsumu thought about something. "samu, suna hasn't gone out with anyone right?"

"not that i know of, it's been since highschool, i'm pretty sure"

"yea you're right, there would be no reason for him to start looking for a girl right now, unless he was just playing around with her" atsumu laughed.

"never know" osamu shrugged his shoulders. talking to them wasn't reassuring at all. it made me overthink things between me and him. was all i am, a porn streamer, he could fuck around with. tch.

• • •

i went to sit at a table, eating my lunch in peace. i wrote down notes from my book and kept reading.

"hey" i looked up to see suna. he sat across from me and ate his lunch. i didn't say anything to him. "i heard you were asking about me? you that curious you couldn't ask me myself?"

"well that curiosity is gone, no need" i said. that was a lie, i was still so curious. i couldn't ask though.

"don't lie to me" he coughed. "if you want to know, just ask" he implied.

"what do you work as? what job do you have?" i then asked him. "since you're going to bug me"

"i strip sometimes, only fans, pornstar, i also get paid for being on this volleyball team as all the other players do" he ate his sandwich.

"so you're a stripper, who also sells his nudes and plays volleyball?" i tilted my head. he nodded his head and ate his sandwich. he didn't seem embarrassed by it. "you're an interesting one"

"thank you, you are too, princess" he smiled. "anything else?"

"i need your address, i want to see your life style" i said

"so you want to stalk me?"

"well who knows what your plans are" i shrugged my shoulder.

"so that's how you take me?"

"i'm just trying to make sure you aren't dangerous" i smiled sarcastically

"and what if i am?"

"that would make things a lot more interesting between the both of us" i smiled, i leaned my head onto my palm and looked at him.

"can you not look at me like that? you make me wanna fuck you right in front of everyone" he smirked.

"is there something wrong with my face?" i asked and leaned my head in the other hand.

"yea, i keep getting flash backs from when i did fuck you so hard, keep looking at me and i'm gonna have to teach you a lesson little girl"

"hm, don't hurt me" i fake pouted. i wanted to tease him.

"SUNA! Y/NIEEE" someone yelled. i looked over and saw osamu.

"oh hey" i said. i looked over to osamu. he sat on the side between me and suna. he started to eat.

"hey y/nie" he smiled and kept eating, he ate his food and watched netflix on his phone.

"y/nie?" suna said, he questioned it and he looked like he was trying to not to get irritated.

"something wrong?" i looked at him, i wanted to provoke him to see what he'll do. i wanted to have a little fun. he only shook his head no and looked away. i shrugged my shoulders. "hey samu, you have something on your face" i pointed at him. i grabbed a napkin and cleaned his face.

"t-thanks" he blushed a little. i laughed a little. in the corner of my eye i saw suna glaring at us. it was fun to mess with him a little.

• • •

after lunch it was time to go home. i left the campus and went to the train station. then someone grabbed my arm. i jolted back with the person. i looked back and saw suna. he faced me.

he put his hand on my chin, lifting my face. he leaned forward and kissed my lips. it was passionate, gentle, his lips were soft. he grabbed my waist with his other hand and pulled me closer.......

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭