𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗹𝗮

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 14    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ it had been a few days or so, suna hadn't really contacted me much but just checked on me. he kept a distance. i looked over to my right and saw a poster.

'art sculpture class' it said. i thought about it. 'maybe' i took one of the extra posters with more detail and info. i put it in my bag and walked along with my day.

i went over to the bakery and helped out for a while. lala was there helping as the usual.

"lala, do you always come here during lunch breaks?" i asked

"yea, just to help out then after i come here again to make sure mama is doing well" she said making more bread.

"i see, i've been thinking of upgrading mamas bakery, so it's bigger" i told her "remember, we all still bought the building for her instead of renting it out anymore"

"i know, but we should ask mama, i don't wanna do it without her permission, plus, if we do upgrade the building where would me and mama stay? we live two more stories up" she pointed up.

"i can make arrangements for you guys to stay at my place for a while till the process is done, or i can rent you guys an apartment for a little while." i told them

"that's too much y/n, do you know how expensive apartments are in tokyo? remember we used to live in okayama prefecture, it's not as cheap is it is here, plus you still have lots to pay for"

"it's fine, anything for you and mama, plus isn't he coming back soon? i heard he's transferring back to tokyo uni because of how he couldn't deal with not being with us"

"yea i'm pretty sure, but also remember he just doesn't have any friends, he's getting picked on a lot in miyagi"

"for what?" i laughed

"no clue" she laughed a little as well.

"well once mama wakes up from her nap, we can discuss more about the building upgrade and plans"

"alright then" she laughed a little.

lala, my younger sister, her real name was lela, we just call her lala, we grew up with it, it used to be a name we made fun of her for but soon it grew on her and us and gave it as a nickname. we're only a few months apart. she went through something like me, except her parents disowned her, they didn't like her, not even she knew why but one day she just ran away. she lived homeless for about a week till she started staying with mama. she lived with mama since she was 10, so about a few more years before i went to mama.