𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 4    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ i left the karaoke place and took the train home. i got home and told asami to stay at masashi's house. she agreed.

i quickly took off everything i was wearing and put on some lingerie, my wig, make up and wore colored contacts. i set up my camera, ring light, and laptop. i prepared myself and played with myself a little. i started the private live and soon he joined.

"hey~" i smiled

"hey princess" i could feel his smiled through the screen. it made me feel more excited in every way. the way he moved around to get comfortable made it look hot. i wasn't even gonna lie. "quick question, since you speak japanese and are in the japan setting, i'm guessing you're from there, may i ask what part?"

"miyagi prefecture" i said, i was from miyagi before i moved to tokyo. "i'm guessing you're from japan too, may i ask what part?"

"hyogo prefecture, well i'm from there, but i'm somewhere else right now" he smiled a little, we continued to talk and not even start the actual show, it was quite pleasing and funny. i enjoyed it a lot. i got to know a little more about him then expected. i also found out that he is a college student and is a second year.

• • •

after the show i just took a shower and went to bed as always. i kept thinking about our conversation and how we spoke to one another. i still questioned what his plans were.

• • •

about 2 weeks had passed since then. the guy who'd request personal private shows would always ask for one every day, he always requested me. we'd always talk to one another. some lives we wouldn't even talk and just do the show and some of the others we would just talk to one another.

mi'm pretty sure i've recognized his lower half face and payed attention to small details. there's just this feeling that i've seen him somewhere, but i don't know where. i still didn't bother at times.

i was at lunch and scrolled through instagram, me and asami had different lunch schedules, so i'd have to sit alone. sometimes those other people from the karaoke place would join me and try to have me talk to them and enjoy time with others. it was kind of annoying at times because of how loud they were.

"hey y/n" the twins said and sat down in front of me. i just nodded my head and let them be. i kept scrolling on insta and minded my own business.

"hey y/n" suna said and sat down with us. another boy joined and sat down with us. it was kind of uncomfortable sitting next to him and being around people right now. "you have an interesting explore page" suna looked over at my phone.

"thanks" i said and continued to look through.

"y/n, you should add us on instagram" the twins suggested. i agreed and got their instas, suna gave me his as well, i added them all.

"so y/n, do you have a boyfriend?" osamu asked at random.

"no, and i've never had one, i don't really want one either, to me it's just a waste of time when i already have an important and busy schedule" i said not making eye contact with them.

"i see, what prefecture did you grow up in?" they asked

"miyagi, i went to karasuno and was the boys volleyball manager for the team" i explained "my friends at that school taught me how to play a little"

"wow that's crazy, we actually play volleyball, who were your friends?" they asked

"well when i joined the third years already left and graduated but i knew them, it was daichi, sugawara, and asahi, for the second years in my grade were noya, tanaka, ennoshita, kazuhito, and hisashi, then for the first years we're some troublesome kids, tobio, hinata, tadashi, and tsuki, they were a handful, but it's whatever, i don't mange volleyball teams anymore, i have more things to focus on" i explained. it was pretty simple really, i just couldn't keep up with everything even if i wanted too.

"i know the first years, even that stuck up goody two shoes tobio" atsumu said

"nice" i nodded, i couldn't care less.

"yourfavoritewhore" someone said, i tensed up a little and panicked on the inside.

"huh?" they all looked at suna. i looked at him and tilted my head.

"nothing" he said, soon after the bell rung. i packed my stuff and got up, the twins hugged me at random and left for classes, they were an odd bunch.

me and suna walked to class together since our classes were right across from each other, i kept thinking about what he said. i really felt uneasy. i was so spaced out i didn't notice i was just following suna and not paying attention to where we were going. i just kept walking of course.

the lights started to disappear and i bumped into someone's back. it snapped me back and out of my thoughts, i looked up and saw suna looking down at me. i just stood there and looked back at him. from the angle i was at, i noticed and saw something really familiar.

"i found you" he smirked.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭