𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 5 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ my eyes widened a little and i turned to face him.

"what do you mean?" i tilted my head in confusing. i looked to the sky turning my hand and put my finger to my lips. i thought about it for a while. "where could you have found me?" i kept thinking. "oh right" i hit my palm with the bottom of my hand and looked surprised a little "you found my instagram"

"wait what?" he said confused as well.

"huh? you've got me confused" i laughed a little

"same here, never mind, just forget about it" he left. i left as well and went to class. it was a close call. i do wonder what he means though.

• • •

"class dismissed" my professor said. i stood up and started packing my stuff, after i got my stuff all packed and walked out of the classroom. i called nana to see if she needed help today, she said that lala and mizuki are there to help. i sighed and went to a close by cafe.

i sat down at the counter connected to the window and pulled my laptop out. i started to do homework in peace. i ordered some coffee for myself and a donut.

"hey" someone said. i looked over to see...i don't know who. i took my glasses off and rubbed my eyes. my vision got worse and wouldn't focus. i grabbed their face and pulled me and there's close enough.

"oh hey suna" i let go of him and put my glasses on. i rubbed my templates and grab some of my coffee.

"h-hey" he said and ordered some drinks for him. "what are you doing here?" he has asked

"just studying" i said "there's a test coming up" i coughed a little. "i think my allergies are kicking in"

"no i understand, same here, my allergies are getting worse and the twins keep dragging me out" he sneezed.

"y'know if you sneeze someone's talking about you" i laughed a little

"maybe the twins, they won't leave me alone and keep talking about me" he sneezed again. i laughed a little and continued to do school work. "do you want to go out tonight? i'm actually planning to go out and watch the ocean and stars tonight."