Author's Note

Cover Art by Forcespeed4

Well, at long last, the second book of the Grimm May Cry series is finally being written. This notice will serve as sort of a brochure for what you can expect to find in this book.

Grimm May Cry: Grimm Never Cry will ideally consist of another three parts, each a different and exciting story. First will be a new Jaune Arc adventure, to take the place of the Devil May Cry anime, detailing the Legendary Huntsman's exploits in the Kingdom of Mistral, aiming to save his daughter from a shadowy organization bent on world peace... by any means necessary.

Act 2 will feature a major revision of Devil May Cry 2, as Adam Taurus steps into the spotlight again to do battle against the sinister Jacques Gelé, who aims to become the king of all Remnant. But the bull Faunus cannot possibly hope to bare the weight of the world on his shoulders alone. Perhaps some familiar faces can help him carry this burden?

Finally, our last story will take us to the Island of Menagerie, where we find Jaune once again, looking into the mysterious Brotherhood of Ozma. But if you'll remember right, Devil May Cry 4 introduces a new character destined to maintain order in the world. So who will this stand in for Nero be? Well, you'll find out.

In any case, I am quite ambitious for this sequel for Grimm May Cry, now revised for your better enjoyment. I hope you all will enjoy reading this as much as I will writing it.

Your fellow DMC + RWBY fan,

Farmer Abe