The Saga Continues

"Heh, it's been a while," Abe chuckled, stretching his arms as he headed back into the movie theater. "But what kind of a host would I be if I didn't see this story through to completion?" He leapt up onto the stage in front of the giant screen, watching as the audience gradually made their way back into the movie theater.

"Alright! We're finally back to Jaune's story!" Ruby cheered, leading the charge back to the front row seats. Pyrrha and Nora hot on her heels.

"I can't wait to see Fearless Leader back in action again!" the ginger girl grinned.

"Neither can I," the redhead smiled. "Do you think he'll end up bare-chested this season?"

"Ha! Someone's got the hots for our lovable Dork Knight!" Yang called from behind her, causing Pyrrha to blush. "I can't fault you for that, though. Jaune's abs are divine~"

"Yang, please," Weiss sighed, shaking her head. "Those comments are totally unnecessary."

"Yeah, because we all know it's completely true," Blake commented with a smirk, causing the heiress to sigh.

"Should we be worried about this kid?" Tai asked Qrow, as the two filed in after the students. "The boy sounds like he could break a lot of young girl's hearts."

"You needn't worry," Ren assured the man, moving to sit with his friends. "Jaune's not that kind of person."

"Yeah, that's more like Neptune's problem," Sun cracked, cartwheeling past the two older Huntsmen.

"Then can I punch your teammate in the face?" Qrow called after the monkey Faunus.

"Looking forward to watching Jaune go to work again, Bun?" Coco gave her teammate a wink. "I know I am."

"Yes," Velvet admitted, her face growing red. "I'm afraid I'm starting to develop a bit of a crush on him..."

"Heh, best of luck, Velv," Mercury told the rabbit Faunus. "Between his silver-eyed sweetheart and the Invincible Girl, I'd say you've got some competition."

"Well, there's plenty other fish in the sea, if it doesn't work out," Emerald shrugged.

"Mr. Arc has yet to fail to impress me," Ozpin commented, leaning on his cane as the rest of the adults poured into the theater. "I expect this next season to be the best one yet."

"It would be rather frustrating if the show took a sudden decrease in quality," Ms. Goodwitch nodded. Then she smacked her lips. "That felt weird to say."

"I for one have nothing but good things to say about this show so far," Ironwood announced, taking a seat next to Glynda. "If this show just sticks to its formula, everything will be just fine."

"I've only ever seen Adam onscreen," Winter said thoughtfully. "It will be interesting to see how Mr. Arc fares."

"Believe me, dear, you are in for a treat," Kali crooned, her feline ears flicking in anticipation.

"Indeed. Jaune makes for quite a sight," Ghira chuckled, wrapping his large arm around his wife. "I think Kali and I enjoy watching him for different reasons, though."

"That means he's handsome, right?" Willow interjected, as she stumbled over to her seat. "Because I love myself a handsome Huntsman!"

"I am very excited to continue this sensational saga!" Penny cheered, walking in behind the adults, accompanied by Whitley. "Wouldn't it be serendipitous if you and I were in the show too?" The youngest Schnee sibling scoffed.

"You might make an appearance," he told the robot girl. "But I am not a Huntsman.
I will be very surprised if I am involved in this story in any way." The last two people to enter the theater were Adam and Cinder, hand-in-hand. The bull Faunus was not wearing his mask, allowing his face and his disfigurement to be exposed for all to see.

"Well, let's see what big mess Jaune gets himself into THIS time," the False Maiden said dryly.

"No doubt he'll run into another asshole with a superiority complex that wants to take over the entire world," Adam nodded. Abe waited patiently for everyone to take their seats.

"Welcome back!" he greeted the audience. "It's been a long fifteen minutes, hasn't it? But we're all back together again, with a new season of Grimm May Cry! And a new season means new additions to the audience! Let's see who'll be joining us!" As if on cue, a purple portal opened at the front of the theater.

"Hurry, Neo! The cops won't dare follow us through here!" a voice said. A familiar man in a stylish suit and black bowler leapt out out of the portal, clutching a cane. He was quickly followed by a petite woman with pink and brown hair, and matching eyes. The portal quickly closed up behind them. "Haha! We got away, Neo!" Roman Torchwick cackled. "No Huntsmen will ever be able to find us now!" Neopolitan, however, paled, tapping her employer on the shoulder. When he turned to look at her, she pointed directly in front of them. Roman followed her horrified gaze, and found himself staring at a dozen Huntsmen and Huntresses, all watching him in mild amusement. "Oh, son of a bitch!" The criminal groaned.

"Welcome to hell, Roman," Adam called from the center row. "We've got popcorn."

"Torchwick?!" Ruby shouted. "Where did you come from?"

"Take a guess, Little Red," Roman groaned, throwing Melodic Cudgel down in defeat. "We robbed another Dust Shop, someone tipped off the cops, Neo and I used this revolutionary Wormhole Dust to escape, and now we've ended up here." The criminal spread his arms. "Well, let's get this over with. Beat the crap out of me and get your standing ovation..."

"Oh, Roman, stop being so dramatic!" Ms. Goodwitch rolled her eyes. "Nobody's going to beat you up."

"Yeah, we just wanna watch TV!" Qrow added. "Down in front, man!" Neopolitan looked at the drunk Huntsman quizzically.

"Wait, so you're not going to arrest us?" Roman asked, mildly surprised.

"Nope!" Nora smiled, popping the p. We're too busy watching our Fearless Leader kick ass and take names. It's such a good show! It all started when-"

"Alright, that's good enough for me!" The criminal clapped, picking Melodic Cudgel off the ground. "If you guys aren't gonna fight us, and Neo and I certainly don't have anything better to do, then we'll happily join in on the fun." Neo nodded her consent, as she and Roman made their way over to the theater seats. Nora looked flabbergasted.

"B-But the recap!" the ginger stuttered. "We need to do a recap!"

"If anyone needs a recap, they can go read the previous book!" Qrow grunted. He looked at Abe. "Let's get this show on the road, yeah?"

"You got it!" Abe nodded. "This season will be a little different than the last three. Instead of being hired to do a job, this time, Jaune has a more... personal reason for getting involved. So without further ado, I present the newest season of Grimm May Cry. And before I forget, Warning: this footage contains scenes of explicit violence and gore." Roman and Neo took their seats next to Mercury and Emerald, while Abe hopped off the stage and ran up to the projector's booth. The lights dimmed, and the audience settled in, preparing themselves for the show's latest storyline, Grimm May Cry: Salem.