Prologue

** before starting, for the people who haven't watched the show.

Riddhima was on orphan girl, a physiologist who had a simple life and a loving boyfriend; Kabir.
Her life changes the day she proposed Kabir and was got to know that he is a police officer who lied to her being a PT Teacher.

He asks her, price of her love for him. Riddhima agrees to do anything and is sent by Kabir to spy on Vansh Rai Singhania, a famous businessman.

As told, Riddhima reaches his home to treat her disabled sister, Sia. With these sequences Vansh founds her a mystery and decides to marry her. With a heavy heart, Riddhima married Vansh to keep her mission ongoing.

Getting close to Vansh she knows that he isn't as ruthless as he seems to be and Vansh had already fallen for her. Riddhima slowly slowly realises her love for Vansh and says Kabir to abort the mission as he hasn't done anything.

Between these, Vansh gets arrested on fake accuse of murder by Kabir, who tell Vansh that Riddhima is a spy spent by him. Unknown to the truth that she hasn't done anything and his stepmother is Kabir's mom,Vansh's heart breaks and he fell down a cliff, not accepting a defeat for himself.

Riddhima was ready in her white lehenga. Tears were escaping through her eyes. Her lips swollen, her body paining. She was still traumised that Kabir forced himself in her. Angre entered the room with red chunni in his hand.

Scene 2
Riddhima is having bottle of poison in her hands. She was going to drink it while a hand stopped her, it was Vansh. She threw herself in his arms to get a little peace but all she got was a push.

Vansh: You are getting married you didn't tell me Kabir?

Riddhima looks at Kabir who was smirking.

Scene 3
Riddhima is walking on the flooded streets in her white bridal attire which was covered with red blood. She faints on the floor. Riddhima opens her eyes in a hospital. She directly sat at the bed trying to know where she is.

Nurse: Don't worry. You are fine. Did someone.....
Riddhima: Yes.
Nurse: You will do everything yourself or I should call police?
Riddhima: I am enough for myself.

Scene 4
Riddhima enters VR Mansion with a gun and aims it at Dadi. Hearing dadi's shouts everyone gathers.
Vansh: Riddhima!!!
Riddhima: Not Riddhima! Riya! Riya is my name. And Today I will not leave until I find him.
Vansh: Who?
Riya/Riddhima: My murderer(smirks)

Scene 5
Riya/Riddhima is wearing a black hoodie and is looking between the files finding something. The lights turn on and Vansh was standing there. Vansh holds her neck chocking her.
Vansh: where is my Riddhima?
Riya/Riddhima: your?... When....oh... You...used her.....for..pleasure...for..... satisfaction.....

Vansh leaves her listening her words.

Riya/Riddhima: she is dead. Riddhima is dead. That day when you also used her, just like Kabir. the difference is she loved you, and Kabir forced her.

It was enough to break Vansh. He fell on his knees, crying ....and fainted.

Yupp! New story!! So what do you think about the plot?.... Plese vote krna na bhoolein. I made this kaam-chalau cover but I need one. If anyone could help please pm 😊