Riddhima's condition

"Your sister is really a big fool. After you left, she was roaming in the house like a drone. I was with Riddhi when she entered the room showing her tantrums. Riddhi was looking very week so I gave her a glass of water which Ishani took from me and herself drank it. She started calling Ridhima 'beggar' and what not on which I tried to stop her. She even said that Riddhima has been.....(she paused in sadness) but before she could complete her words, I threw her out of the room and when I looked Riddhima, she was in tears but trying to sleep. She asked me to close the window."

Vansh was in deep thoughts, to protect Ishani's life she agreed to marry that Kabir, and she!

"So I left from there"

This was now Riya finished and Vansh left from there not without closing the door with a bang.
He reached his room and saw Riddhima waking up rubbing her eyes lazily.

"So woke up?" Vansh said taking seat on the bed.
"Vansh .. I am sorry" Riddhima said holding her ears on which Vansh smiled and removed her hands from her ears. Riddhima again puts them on her ears and Vansh again removes it.
"You don't need to. You are forgiven." Vansh said.

"You know Vansh.. I really don't know how I reached that place. It was so scary." Riddhima said hugging him.

The place she loved be, where she wanted to spend her whole day with kids, she was scared of that place.

"Why are you scare of kids?" Vansh asked cupping her face.
Riddhima removed his hands taking cushion in her lap.

"I am scared of kids, I am really afraid. I don't know why. When I see a kid happy, playing I am scared." Riddhima said exhaling a deep breath.

"Let's go for a vacation. I think we need some time alone." Vansh said to cheer up her up mood, maybe his too.

"Yeah sure" Riddhima said with a slight smile "Let's go to Assam. It's a place full of peace and no crown like Manali and all. Wait...how do I know?"

Vansh smiled. Riddhima always wanted to travel to Assam. She remembers a bit, but not wholely. And this is not a storybook that she will regain her memory. Vansh manofied himself with these thoughts. He actually wants that she never regains her memory.

"Vansh? Can we go to Assam? Please?" Riddhima pleaded.

"Sure sweetheart, but after you get fine." Vansh said cupping her face.
"Aghh my health.... Wese how did I loose my memory?" Riddhima asked laying down on the bed.

Vansh felt silent on her question. The way her breath hitched when she remembers her past, made him scare. How he was looking for her in the whole city, how terrified he was thinking what she suffered just for him. Tears formed in his eyes.

"Hey... I am sorry. Please don't cry." Riddhima wiped his tears and kissed on his forehead.

"Never say sorry to me Riddhima. Never ever." Vansh said leaving the room.

" I can't ask him. What if he starts crying telling to me? I can't see him in tears. I will find out myself. All the best Raima...sorry. All the best Riddhima!!"

Riddhima squealed pulling the blanket and went into a deep sleep.
_________________________________________

"Good Vihaan, now just like the last time; answer my every single question." Vansh said sitting back at his chair while Vihaan was tied the same.

"What was the plan after getting Riddhima out?" Vansh asked..

"To...ta..take...the..propert...back and...giceittikbri..." Vihaan fumbled in his own words.

"Got it. Now. The last question. Which can give you a life ahead." Vansh sadi sitting straight on his chair.

"Where did Kabir run?"

"He is..stilthr....kiridima" Vihaan was not able to speak due to extreme pain running down.

Vansh took his phone out and picked the call. It was from VR Mansion's landline.

"Yeah"

"Bhai Riddhima is getting mad. She is screaming and crying throwing all the things.n no one is able to stop her, please come fast." Ishani's call. Things being broken and screams were audible from the background.

"Don't worry I am coming" Vansh declined the call keeping the chair aside giving a death glare to Vihaan.
________________________________________

Vansh was teary eyed standing at the door seeing his Riddhima all messed up throwing things here and there sitting on the floor.
Dadi was crying standing at the corner while Chanchal was horrified by the scenario.
Riddhima was continuously sobbing and murmuring something moving ahead and back. Vansh came and bent next to her.

"I want to die....I .....I want...to....d..die...I want...to die..."

Riddhima was murmuring continuously looking at Vansh and crying.

"Riddhima...."

Just a whisper came out from his mouth. Her condition was worse than before. He was cursing himself in mind.

"..I ...I will....die....I...wil...die.." Ridhima was still murmuring....

"Riddhima!!!!"

Vansh shouted on which Riddhima stopped. Looking at him with her broken soul, she hugged him; crying loud and loud, she clutched his shirt tightly while he was rubbing her back while his tears were flowing like a river. Vansh's eyes were looking at every family member who were looking at Riddhima with different emotions. Aryan, Angre, Riya, Dadi, Ishani, Chanchal; Ishani.

Ishani was standing fidgeting her fingers looking at the floor and Riya glaring at her.
Riddhima's sobs continued again and Vansh picked her up to their room. She sat on the bed and Vansh gave her water. She drank it fully and Vansh tied her hair in a pony.

"What happened sweetheart?" Vansh's whisper was only audible to her.

"How did he come back? Vansh....Kabir wil...no...Vansh please don't leave me....he ...he.." Riddhima couldn't complete her words and covered her face with her hands leaning on Vansh's chest.

"Don't worry sweetheart, that bastard will soon be punished." Vansh stroked her hairs and tucked her to the bed. She was soon in a deep sleep due to her medicines.

"Ishani" Vansh said in Anger getting out of his room.

"Ishani!!"

Vansh was standing in the hall trying hard to control his anger. Ishani came standing behind Angre keeping her hand on his arms clutching his shirt with her head down. Vansh reached Angre who was standing blankly.

"Angre, move." Vansh said with a trebling voice.
Angre did so, as he knew it was Ishani's mistake....

To be continued....

Sorry for being soooo late!! So my exams has started you all must know and I am having a hectic schedule, here is it for you all!!

Hope you liked it, please do vote and comment as the ratio is weird.
Next episode is also ready... Target complete and I posted!! So do soon!!
Votes- 45+
Comments- 21+

Tanvi💫