Assam Trip

Waking upin the evening, Vansh sees Riddhima resting her head on his chest making a cute pout. Vansh carefully makes her lie on bed and gets freshen up. Returning from the washroom, he winds Riddhima already awake.

"I slept...sorry." Riddhima said lazily scrunching her eyebrows.

"I have told you thousand times not to say sorry sweetheart, even I was sleeping. If your are ready let's leave for the temple." Vansh adored her kissing her forehead and she got ready in a jiffy. She was wearing a loose light blue kurta with salwar with a white dupatta. 

Sitting in the car, they were having an amazing view. Cuddling with each other, they reached the temple. Riddhima covered her head with the dupatta as they both adored the beauty of the temple in the evening.

 Riddhima covered her head with the dupatta as they both adored the beauty of the temple in the evening

(Picture from Google)

After the darshan of the holy goddess, they both were sitting on a bench at a quite place having a quality time. Suddenly Riddhima had tears and she hugged Vansh tightly. Vansh understood what happened and tried to change her mind.

(As you all have noticed very well, sometimes Riddhima regains her memory but not fully, only the deadly part of it as it haunts her till now)

"Guwahati is beautiful, isn't it?" Vansh asked on which Riddhima didn't respond but cried more.

"Riddhima, I have told you. Nothing will happen with you when I am here. Have this.." Vansh said taking out her pills and water bottle.

She nodded and took the medicine, she was sleepy due to its affect. She rested her head on his chest listening to his heart, which was screaming her name. A tear, hot and fierce; escaped her eyes and she closed them due to heaviness, trying not to sleep.

"Let's get back. You need rest." Vansh whispered slowly.

"You too" She replied getting into a deep slumber.

Vansh picked her up and carefully drove the car and they reached the hotel. Tucking Riddhima to bed, Vansh slept next to her. His head resting on her shoulder, he was tired. He was tired from all the things that happened in past days. He was tired being stressed, first for finding Riddhima, second for keeping her safe, and third for her health. His all deep thoughts once never let him sleep. He became more comfortable when Riddhima place her hand between his hairs in sleep. Hugging her tightly, he got all the peace he wanted...

"Vansh wake up!! Look at that!" Riddhima shouted making Vansh wake up with a jerk.

"Shhh Riddhima nothing will happen to you!" He said in his sleep only.

Riddhima looked at him, puffy eyes, his forehead always had two lines of stress. Vansh opened his eyes and saw Riddhima looking at him sadly. Riddhima hugged him.

"You are so tensed because of me. You keep my health as your priority and I am just careless. All because of me." Riddhima said in one go.

"No Riddhima.. don't say so." Vansh said rubbing her back.

"Look, I said na. You know the truth still lying so I don't get sick again." Riddhima broke the hug with an angry pout.

Vansh smiled at her and pulled her for a bone crushing hug.

"Not my chatni pleaseeeeaaaahhh" Vansh starts to tickle Riddhima and she was laughing out loudly trying to stop him. Her all efforts were going in vain and Vansh finally stopped seeing tears in her eyes. Riddhima was lying on the bed and pulled Vansh for the same.

"Did this ever happen earlier?" Riddhima asked with a sigh.
Vansh nodded in no. Riddhima sat down looking at him with a 'why' expression.

"I never got time for you. My bad." Vansh said wiping her tears she had from laughing.

" You mean, this is our honeymoon?" Riddhima asked with a big smile. Vansh nodded in yes with a fake smile.

"Koi nhi." Riddhima kissed his cheeks.

"Ahh your beard is soft as cushion. That's weird." Riddhima said tracing her fingers on which making Vansh giggle.

"Vansh is perfect in every way." Vansh said with his attitude tone.

"Accha listen. I think I need a stronger medicine. I don't remember us returning." Riddhima said taking her clothes.
Vansh was silently sitting on the bed.

"Hmm. Get ready we have to leave from Guwahati in the evening. We will be going Majuli, and then more ahead." Vansh said.

"We are going to see the whole Assam!!!!" Riddhima squealed jumping towards the bathroom.

I wish we could Riddhima, but we will return soon. Sometime else we will be exploring the whole Assam. Your health is my first priority. And I don't want you to be like before again.

Vansh thought in his mind and left from the room. Riddhima not finding him in the room, rushed towards Vansh's bag and looked for something.

"Got it."

She whispered taking out her hospital files and reports. Flipping the first file's pages, she became angry. It was all about memory loss only. She took the second file and stopped for a while looking at the cover of it. A baby was made on the cover and they were sonography reports.

"Sonography happens in two cases, pregnancy and gas. Was I ...."

But she could open the file she heard footsteps and hurriedly closed the bag and started getting ready.
The door opened and Vansh entered smiling at her.

"Get ready fast.. You know I wanted to show you something but you said something else. Leave it. Where were you?" Riddhima was not stopping with her talks putting her earings.

Vansh came to her and helped her wear her earings.
"Went to see the breakfast arrangements." Vansh said filling her hairline with vermilion.

Riddhima gasped in happiness.
"So it's special, a breakfast date!"

Riddhima again kissed him on his both cheeks while he did the same leaving her in shyness.

"Don't become a tomato... I have decided many things for us." Vansh said changing his clothes.

Us

The difference between you and me, it's us. Us is not a word, but an emotion. Unknown to us; only known to people who have trust in someone, they love someone but; same happens from the other side.
The love you give, is the love you get. A proper relationship ❣️

That was it for today!! Do look at my new FF named Battle Scars which you will find in my profile. Hope you liked it. Do comment please! Comments and votes are my way to communicate. So please do. Love you all ❣️✌️
Votes- 70+
Comments- 24+

Hehe ... Have a great day!!
Tanvi 💫