Riddhima Regains Memory?

Riddhima woke up from her sleep, yawned and looked at Vansh who was sleeping with his hand on her belly.

"Heavy handy" Riddhima whispered and giggled, and slowly kept his hand on the bed and left to do her daily chores.

"Vansh..." Riddhima shook him violently causing him to wake up with a jolt.

"No Riddhima!" He woke and realised it was a mere dream. "What happened?" Vansh asked.

"I saw a dream..and I was awake when I saw a dream!" Riddhima said surprisingly.

"What!?" Vansh asked in disbelief.

"I saw you..were sitting with me, and we were collecting the beads of my nupital chain and you made me wear it."

Riddhima said happily giving a shock to Vansh.

"I have heard morning dreams are true. So will it be a true? Wow!" Riddhima said and hugged Vansh.

Vansh hugged her back, and she turned pale. She looked at Vansh as tears filled her eyes.

"What's happening with me... I am not able to take it Vansh...please save me.." Riddhima cried out.

"Everything will be fine. Don't stress yourself" Vansh cupped her face kissing her forehead.

"How can I not? I don't remember the night falling down, I don't remember the morning coming again" Riddhima blurted out sobbing.

Vansh's heart was pierced, she was his real Riddhima, the one who has her memory. It's been quite long when she switches at night, someday crying, someday angry, someday normal, and someday even harms Vansh.

"Vansh? What happened?"

Riddhima's voice made him Astonished. The same things had started happening in the day.

"Nothing sweetheart. You freshen up I will be back." Vansh said leaving the room, but came back and kissed her forehead.

After the breakfast, Vansh was in the study along with Angre. And Riddhima was sitting with Ishani in Siya's room accompanied by Bruno.

"You know Riddhima...I have decided to get these for the baby. Some cute onesies" Ishani smiled showing the pictures to Riddhima.

"Wow Ishani! These are cute." Riddhima said and Bruno too bark at making both of them giggle.

The doorbell rang, catching attention of Ishani and Riddhima.

"Let me see" Riddhima squeaked and went to open the door.

She opened the door to se man standing with a parcel. He greeted her.

"Hello mam. We have a parcel for Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania." He chirped happily

"I am Riddhima..who has sent this?" Riddhima asked.

"It's sent by... Mam the name is not there. Please take it." He handed over a small envelope to Riddhima and she signed the papers.

Riddhima walked straightaway to her room opening the envelope. Vansh aslo came inside and saw Riddhima being lost in opening it a small packet with a letter kept aside.

"Who has sent?" Vansh asked sternly.

"I didn't see please check na" Riddhima said.

Vansh sighed and took the letter in his hands, not reading it, he directly went to the bottom to see the name.

Kabir