A deep sleep

"Finally, reached home." Riddhima sighed reaching to her bed.

"I will get changed and leaving." Vansh said taking his clothes.

"Where!?" Riddhima asked.

"I have a meeting to attend, will be back till night, or tomorrow morning. Take care of yourself." Vansh took his files and left not before kissing on her forehead.

Riddhima too changed and went downstairs to have lunch. She sat on her chair and Vyom came whistling and sat next to her.

"We have more chairs, Vyom. Please shift." Aryan said.

"But I like this...this chair." Vyom said.

"Please keep his chair next to Aryan." Ishani said the servant did so.

"Hmmm it's tasty." Vyom took a morsel and complimented.

"Don't you think you are too much?" Ishani said being irritated. "Vansh bhai would have smacked your face. Look your friend is calling you."

Everyone turned at the door to see a dog barking. Riddhima tried hard to control her laugh but giggled along with Aryan and Ishani.
"Leave him please."

The servant left the dog and it ran towards the table straight into Riddhima's lap.

Riddhima picked him up ruffling his hairs getting off the dining table sitting at the sofa

"Bruno's love for Riddhima." Ishani shrugged off.

"So your name is Bruno... Hope you didn't forget me like I did." Riddhima slowly whispered.

"I heard that" Vyom exclaimed.

"People sya so others can hear. Not for themselves." Riddhima backfired and Bruno barked.

"Even Bruno agrees." Aryan said as everyone chuckled.

"Just for a day, you are still the same." Vyom said.

"If you wouldn't have been Bhai's friend then..."
"Enough. Have your food and leave."

Dadi cutted Aryan. Here, Bruno sniffed Riddhima licking her palms and cheeks while Riddhima twitched and laughed.

Riddhima came back to her room and took her medicines, lying on the bed.

"Gurl you can't forget me."

Riddhima opened her eyes to see Vyom sitting on the sofa.

"How can you enter the room without even knocking?" Riddhima asked sternly.

"Don't say you forgot me. Vansh has hidden such a big truth from you? Can't believe it. Tch .... So bad of him. He shouldn't lie to you about your health." Vyom finished with a sigh.

"Say directly or leave." Riddhima crossed her hands infront of her chest.

"You are not mentally stable. Vansh had lied to you." Vyom said and Riddhima squeezed her eyes.

"And how can you say so?" Riddhima asked.

"I was in the plane. You woke up and started screaming and shouting, you even scratched Vansh on his neck. You were totally mad and then Vansh gave you medicine and you slept again." Vyom finished.

Riddhima's eyes widened in shock. Did she really do that? 
"G..ge..get ou..t" she stammered on her words.
"I am going but I surely need a thanks from you." Vyom winked and left the room.

Riddhima stood up and locked the door from inside, which she never does. She went to the washroom and washed her face.

Riddhima's POV

Did he really said the truth? Did I....? I can't hurt my Vansh. I have started loving him after all, again! I can't loose him this time.. am I really mentally unstable?
Is this connected to my miscarriage?
Is this connected to my memory loss?

I can do only one thing that is too see Vansh. But he will be back till night. Ahh my head. It's paining like hell. I should have my medicines.

I came back to the room lost in my thoughts and my forehead collided with the bed post. I rubbed it and moved further looking for my medicine before my vision goes blurr. I got it. I opened and took some out of it. I can't see clearly.. I think it's less. I took more out of it and took it with water. Everything went dark around me and I didn't feel anything happening.

Pov ends

Riddhima drifted to a deep sleep, her medicine was all over the floor, the bottle of medicine was still in her hand, and the glass of water of titled and water was flowing down from it.

Here, Aryan was playing video game Ishani in the hall.
"Dadi I want chocolate with tomato sauce" She said in between her game.

"I think your hormones are reaching your head." Aryan chuckled.

"Shut up and see how I win." Ishani scoffed moving here and there with the controler.

The screen was showing the finish line, but sudden the TV went off and it was all black.
"I was going to Win!!" Ishani and Aryan say together and turn back to see Angre with the TV plug in his hands.

"Sleeping time Ishani." Angre holds her hand and they both went away.

It was 9 at the night. Everyone was at the dining table leaving Riddhima and Ishani. Angre came taking his seat.

"Ishani is done with dinner and sleeping." Angre flipped his plate.

"Angre please check on Riddhima. She didn't come out of the room after lunch." Dadi asked Angre and he nodded and left.
Vyom smirked and flipped his plate being ready to eat.

Angre knocked the door 2-3 times but there was no response from her side. She was still on the bed, a drop of water left on the glass was dripping slowly while there were small red ants around the fallen medicines.
Angre became stressed seeing no response from inside. He peeped through the window and saw Riddhima lying on the bed in a weird position, her back was facing towards the window.

Angre banged the door loudly but Riddhima didn't move. He came down back again and took a hammer.

"What happened Angre?" Dadi asked being worried.
"Bhabhi fainted, I think." Angre replied.

What!?

Vansh was standing at the door.

"She didn't came back downstairs after lunch." Dadi told Vansh and he ran towards the room.

Banging the door, 4-5 times, and seeing Riddhima in a weird position, Vansh was feeling restless and at last, he broke the door.
Running to Riddhima he scooped her into his arms and patted her cheeks, and she opened her eyes giving him relief.

She sat up properly tucking her hairs and rubbed her eyes.
"You came back?" Riddhima asked innocently in a sleepy voice. She blinked slowly seeing Vansh.
Vansh pulled her for a bone crushing hug, while she too hugged him back.

Someone smirked seeing Vansh terrified, it was Vyom.

Precap- Siya to wake up?

Hii everyone!! This update is specially for lovelies who like my story. Love you all💙

The more I update, the more views are going less. If even 300 people are reading, please you have to just click a star, that one star encourages us more. I am not giving any target today, because I am not-so happy with response. Have a great day ✨

Tanvi 💫