Kabir Arrives!

It was night time, Riddhima and Vansh reached the room and Riddhima sat on the sofa. Vansh was hesitant, but finally asked her.

"Riddhima...are you fine?" Vansh asked lightly.

"Yes..why?" Riddhima asked seeing Vansh tensed. "I have a good news for you"

Vansh's eyes widened, he felt so hurt, it had to extend.

"Vansh! What happened? You know... It's a good news. I am pregnant!!" Riddhima hugged him tightly.

"Noo!!"

Vansh woke up with a jerk and Riddhima too due the loud scream, she hugged him tightly.

"What happened?" Riddhima asked cupping his face.

"Riddhima are you pregnant?" Vansh asked directly startled.

Riddhima stared at him, and started laughing holding her stomach.

"I am serious!" Vansh looked at her angrily.

Riddhima stopped, looked at him, and lied on the bed laughing throwing her legs in air.

"Stop itt!!" Vansh shouted and Riddhima stopped laughing, sitting up straight wiping her tears she got right now.

"Huh...Me and pregnant? Vansh I got my periods todat only" Riddhima said pulling the duvet. "Now let me sleep I will have double pain tomorrow" She pulled the duvet to her head switching the lights off.

Vansh felt bad, he over thought so many things, my just seeing a mere thing in the cupboard. Was it really a mere thing? Well now it was.

Vansh also laid behind her. He extended to keep on Riddhima but didn't do so, he felt that it can get her more pain than usual. He slept turning the other side so he wouldn't disturb her.

Riddhima woke up in the morning, directly heading to the washroom. Vansh also woke and was sitting on the bed when she came back and lied on the bed again. She closed her eyes and her hand was roaming on the bed finding something heavy, finally she found and kept it on her lower belly, and sighed.

"Riddhima?" Vansh slightly said.

"What!?" She asked.

"My hand.." Vansh said.

"My hand what?" Riddhima said..

"Can you...leave my hand?" Vansh said.

Riddhima opened her eyes to see Vansh, and then looked at her stomach, the heavy thing was Vansh's hand. She sighed and pushed his hand away angrily and slept.

Vansh sighed, did his daily chores and left the room, to let her sleep. Coming down, he saw Ishani sitting with a pout and Angre trying to make her understand something.

"Ishani it's 8 am wher will I get you pizza.. I will make it na.." Angre was totally pissed now.

"Can't you say before you know how to cook! You kept the baby hungry for so long. Now go and make it fast fast!!" Ishani yelled and Angre left towards the kitchen.

Vansh inhaled his breath to say something but was cutted in between by a voice.

"Good morning Vansh Rai Singhania!"

Vansh looked towards the gate, the servant who went to open the door was lying on the floor. Ishani screamed seeing him, Angre came and took her away.

"I waited so long for this.." Vansh sighed and moved towards but stopped in between.

"Kabir....please leave...me...Van .. Please..."