The truth

Riya: Starting from the start....I met Rid...

'Bhai'

A voice nearly crying which was familiar to Vansh came. It was Ishani. She had some reports in her hand. Tears covered her eyes but didn't fell. Vansh made Ishani sit and took the reports in his hand.

Name: Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania
Pregnancy test: Positive
Test date: 5/11/20
Result date: 6/11/20

Vansh was hell shocked seeing those report. His hands were shaking. Was she not a betrayer? All though a girl would never stoop so low for her plan to do such thing. He was still unable to find the reason of Ishani's crying. Angre was trying to ask her while Riya snatched the other report from her hands;read it, and sat down crying. Vansh with eyes filled up picked the second report.

Name:  Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania
Pregnancy test: Negative
Reason: Miscarriage due to high stress and continuous panic attacks.
Miscarriage date: 8/11/20

Vansh broke down. For the first time, infront of everyone. He was crying. He was crying as badly as no one thought. He punished his own love, he killed his own child. Angre tried to console all of them, but how could one alone person who is himself trying to control his tears console all the other?

On the other hand, Vansh was having a blurry vision due to tears in his eyes, he silently went to his room and closed it from inside. He sat down near the edge of the bed near the drawer.

He opened it and looked at the picture of their marriage. Vansh was blank, totally blank. He was the reason of the death of an innocent sole who was a part of him. Before he could move to his breakdown friend- alcohol; Angre entered the room.

Vansh: Angre, find my Riddhima. Where is her..whatever she is. Ask her where she is and find her.

Angre: That's why I came boss, she left the house leaving this note.

Vansh took the note from him and crushed it. He thre it away and opened his bottle and drank one bottle in a gulp. Angre was watching him broken, Vansh's  guilt was killing him from inside. Now he had to find HIS Riddhima at any cost, whatever he has to do.

Ishq ki had ab hogi paar...

Vansh said with a trembling voice. Jis voice had rage, fear, guilt, sadness and moreover anger. Why didn't Riddhima tell him? Why Riddhima left silently? Why she didn't tried to prove herself guilty? And the main....Why was she marrying Kabir?

It was night by now, Angre made Vansh drink lemonade and puke so he could actually get out of trance.

Vansh: Kucch pata chala?

Angre: Nhi boss, un reports par VR Mansion ka address tha, isliye yeh yahan aayi hain.

(No boss, the reports had adress of VR Mansion only)

Vansh: Tumhein kya lagta hai Angre? Riddhima ne Kabir se shaadi ke liye han kyu kaha?

(What do you think Angre? Why did Riddhima agree to marry Kabir?)

Angre became restless on this question, he can't lie to him and even can't break his promise. He decided to choose upon one.

Angre: Pata nhi boss, kucch toh hai jo humein pata nhi.

(I don't know. Something is there)

Vansh: Tum mujhse jhoot nhi bol sakte Angre. Batao..kya chhupa rahe ho. Agar tum baat chhupaoge toh mai kispe vishwas karunga?