Happy Ending?

I am revealing one of my favourite songs!!

As soon as Riddhima drifted to sleep, Vansh carefully left the room reaching his study.

"Angre...it's time. Let's go" Vansh said with glint of extreme anger.

"Sure boss...come" Angre said leaving from there with the car keys.

After about 20 minutes of driving, the car stopped near a farmhouse. With fisted hands, Vansh went inside furiously. Switching the lights on, he could hear some winces.

Kabir was lying on the floor on his stomach, hands and legs tied with a chain, eyes having dark circles and blue marks being beaten. Vansh came near him and kicked him in his stomach. He pulled Kabir and hame him sit on a wooden chair. The chair's arms had nails and Vansh tied his hand to it with a thorn fence and he screamed as blood came out but Vansh didn't show any mercy and pulled his hairs making him look at Vansh.

"That's nothing infront of what you did.." Vansh said witha smirk. "After all I did less mercy to Vihaan. He died on his 3rd day of torcher. So I will make sure to make you live for atleast a month torturing."

Coming back with some electric wires, he touched it with Kabir and he flinched and shakes due to shock.

"That's for doing this to MY Riddhima"

Vansh growled and Angre poured water on him and Vansh's gain gave him electric shocks and he screamed and shouted to leave him.

"That's it for today" Vansh exhaled a deep breath and left from there.

It was nearly evening when Vansh reached back home. He saw Riddhima laughing and talking with Ishani and a small smile crept his face. Riddhima saw Vansh and smiled and stood up hugging him.

3 months later

"She is improving well Mr. Rai Singhania. I think she ready to go back home." The doctor shaking her hands with Vansh and Vansh had a wide smile on his face.

"Thank you doctor. Thank you so much" Vansh wished and left the cabin rushing in the corridor and stopped infront of room 001. He slowly knocked the door and entered inside to see Riddhima humming a song looking out of the window.

"Huh... I miss you Vansh" Riddhima said with a sad chuckle.

"And I am here to take you sweetheart" Vansh said and Riddhima turned to see him standing.

She ran towards him but stopped midway getting back on her bed. Vansh frowned on her action.

"No more dreams!" Riddhima said and pinched herself and looked at Vansh.

"Ahh I said no more dreams!" Riddhima pinched herself more.

"Riddhima it's not a dream I am really standing here!" Vansh said getting on the bed and kissed her forehead.

Riddhima sat numb for a while and looked at him blinking rapidly. Vansh chuckled and kissed her on her cheeks and she squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Gande!!" Riddhima cried and Vansh chuckled.

"I was so lonely here. You said it's a 3 week camp and I am alone in this hostel. It's freaking 3 MONTHS!" Riddhima scoffed being angry and turned the other side with a pout. It was for her only, but who knows Vansh didn't want to tell her that she is oh no... was REALLY not stable mentally.

"Oh. Sorry sweetheart. Now let's get back home. Ok?" Vansh tried to manofy her.

"No. I am angry. I will not go until you get me a...