Revelation

Riddhima and Vansh descended the stairs, hands entangled, looking at each other with corner of their eyes. And reached their destination.

"Vansh...this is so..I have no words!"
Riddhima exclaimed.

"You liked it?" "I love it!

"You liked it?"
"I love it!..but...I am not ready for a date. Look at my ugly fa..."

Vansh placed his finger on her lips making her quite.
"Meri nazar se dekho Riddhima...toh tum duniya ki sabse khubsurat ladki ho."

Riddhima blushed on his statement and hits him playfully.

"Ohh stop blushing come.." They both sit having breakfast enjoying the view.

"I love you Vansh...I love you so much ..never ever leave me..." Riddhima hugged him.
"I love you too....even death can't separate us sweetheart..." Vansh hugged her back.

"Accha listen." Riddhima said wiping her tears. " I don't want to go to zoo. Let's go to some river-like place. If you know "

"Ohk, we are leaving in the evening. Staycation for the whole day." Vansh smiled and her and they both headed back to their room.

"Vansh let's go back." Riddhima said out of nowhere.
"Why? You wanted to...."
"I wanted to. Now I don't. I am not feeling well I think we should go back." Riddhima cutted in between.

"I need to book the tickets then. I will be back after a while. Be here only." Vansh said leaving the room.

As soon as he left, Riddhima stood up searching for the files in his bag. She found the same file once again, and opened it. Tears made way through her eyes.

"I..w..was pregnant..?"

She was not able to stop herself from crying.
She sat on the bed with her hand on her forehead and other on the bed supporting her to sit. Hearing footsteps, she rushed to the washroom and closed the door.
Splash.... She was washing her face with cold water...
Splash.... Was she really pregnant?
Splash.... Why is Vansh hiding it from her?
Splash.... Is there something she is unknown to?

She felt very dizzy and fainted near the bathroom door with a thud. Vansh who was waiting for her ran to the door, but it was locked from inside.

"Riddhima ..Riddhima are you fine?" He kept banging the door but got only silence in response. Having no patience, he took his gun and shoot the lock, opening it to find Riddhima fainted.
Her kajal was totally spread down her eyes, with tears.
Vansh was totally confused but he laid her on the bed and patted her cheeks calling her name to wake up.

He sprinkled some water on her face and she gained consciousness. She sat down with the help of Vansh and he made her drink water.
Riddhima clutched him tightly when Vansh's eyes fell on his bag, and the report.

He cursed himself not to keep them properly hidden.

"You...you hided it from me!" Riddhima scolded him.

Vansh's POV

I was calm deciding a breakfast date for her. I knew she would love it. I specifically said the chef to bring some tasty AND healthy food. And she indeed loved it. On our way returning to home, she said she wanted to visit river-like place.
I was planning for the evening, so it was our staycation. Something was definitely cooking in her mind. Has she taken her medicines?
Reaching the room she wants to leave Assam. What happened?

Riddhima wasn't feeling well. It made me more tensed out for her. I left the room to arrange a flight but damn my private jet was not in a pace to go. So we would have to go casually. I entered the room and, I was numb.

Riddhima got to know about her miscarriage...

Vansh's POV ends

"Riddhima please stop crying..." Vansh was continuously trying to shush her.

"You didn't tell me! You lied to me!" Riddhima clutched him more tightly.

"You knew about it Riddhima, now please stop crying. You have cried more than enough. For many things. Not now please. It feel like someone had pushed dagger through my heart." Vansh was equally broken seeing her in that state.

"I knew it?" Riddhima asked and Vansh nodded in yes. She hugged him tightly wiping her tears.

"How did this happen Vansh ... I lost my baby, I lost my memory, and what not. Who did this?" Riddhima asked straight looking in his eyes.

"You will surely know sweetheart, that coward is hiding somewhere. As soon as o get him you will be the one to punish him. Ok?" Vansh said and Riddhima nodded in response.

"Let's leave from here Vansh... Please." Riddhima said.
"We will... The flight is in the afternoon." Vansh kissed on her cheeks making her smile.

There was a knock at the door, Vansh opened it to see Angre standing infront of him.
"Hi boss..." Said Angre
"Angre... You here?" Vansh asked sternly.
"Here for a deal, you said you are leaving so thought to join you." Angre said.

Spoiler my quality time....
Vansh muttered under breath as Angre entered the room.

"Hi Bhabhi. How are you?" Angre asked Riddhima.
"I am fine. You?" Riddhima even started chatting with him while Vansh was just sitting looking at both of them chatting forgetting him.

"And then...(laughing) wohh.... Sharma also fell down..." Angre laughed along with Riddhima who was rolling on the bed holding her stomach.

"Angre...bass....my stomach is hurting now." Riddhima manager to say bet ween her laughs.

"Did I became Mr. India that you guys can't see me?" Vansh said angrily.

"I told you na Ang...

Riddhima was cutted by Vansh

"Again Angre! I am trying to talk and you are talking to Angre. Don't I have any value? Vansh Rai Singhania ki itni beizzati? Revenge toh lena padega."

(Such insult of Vansh Rai Singhania? I need a revenge now.)

Vansh sat next to Riddhima and started tickling her and her laughs filled the whole room. She tried to stop him but words were not coming out of her mouth. At last, she started moving her legs in the air which was like a kick for Vansh on his legs and he fell in side of her. Angre was just silently sitting their smiling.

"Huh ..Vansh...never do this again.... Raima...I mean Riddhima is very dangerous against tickling." Riddhima sighed still holding her stomach.

"I will patch up with you both in the gate when we leave for the airport." Angre left from there leaving Vansh and Riddhima in utter silence.

"I forgot he was in the room only." Vansh said breaking the silence while Riddhima was just glaring at him.

"Poor him, must felt so weird to him." Riddhima said getting up.

Precap: Airport problem....

Back in 2 days!! Actually I have scheduled everything. Let me tell...
Monday- Battle Scars
Tuesday- My Love Where Are You
Wednesday- Muntazir (SS)

And the same repeats...

Hope you all liked it!! Do vote and comment and tell your reviews!!
Votes- 70+
Comments- 25+

Love you all 💜
Tanvi 💫