Past

Kabir was well dressed, totally ready for his wedding. Or to say to get the property.
"How will you get the property. You are still not telling me Kabir." Anupriya was moving from left to right and Kabir smirked.

"What will you do when I say Vansh will himself give all the property to me+ throw Riddhima out of our live?" Kabir said with a devil smile on his face. Victory was of his from all sides.

"What? Vansh is dead so how will he do it? Kabir please tell perfectly or else I will die in suspence. (Suspence main marjawan) You will say or keep smiling like an idiot?" Anupriya said.

"Ahem." Kabir cleared his throat and sat on the bed. "Yesterday, I was out to get something for our previous plan, but I got such a amazing thing that I changed my while plan."

"I know that. What was the thing and your plan?" Anupriya asked cutting him.

"Arre yaar mom" Kabir said irritated. " Don't interfere na. Let me make it clear. So I was very angry because I made Riddhima agree to marry me but still she was hell bent on not giving me the property. Plus she said me to burn all the evidence against Vansh and I did so. But for property, we needed Dadi and Riddhima. I was hell angry and frustrated cause our plans were not working the way they should. I became fully drunk. I just had some fun with Riddhima and went out."

"You forced yourself on Riddhima! Kabir! This is not what I taught you! How could you do it!" Anupriya nearly cried.

" Please mom. She is just a trash and she is going to be killed by you only. You tell me did Vansh have a twin or something?" Kabir asked diverting the topic.

Anupriya felt silent. Whatever she wanted to do, she love Siya, Ishani and Vansh like her own kids. She sat next to Vansh and nodded in yes.

"He was kidnapped when Vansh and he was 4. That's why no one remembers him. Ajay was very miserable those days. Because Siya and Ishani were also very young at that time" Anupriya said and Kabir felt it serious.

"I found him. He doesn't know anything except his name. He going to come home as Vansh and throw Riddhima out." Kabir said with a glint of happiness.

Anupriya happily hugged him forgetting what she heard about Riddhima on which Kabir smirked.
____________________________________

A dark room, a muscular body tied to a chair with metal chains.

Vansh opens the short-height door and bends to enter inside. He had a plate of food in his hand and he fed him. The light was in the corner so his face was not visible. The lights moved to his face... He had the same face...as Vansh's. His face, all clean-shaved. Blood dripping from forehead making way through his eyebrows.

I am asking you once again, where is Kabir? Vansh asked with a stern and serious voice.

Vihaan nodded in no. And Vansh left from there in anger.
_______________________________________

Riddhima woke up from her sleep and smiled looking at Vansh. She pecked his lips and was leaving but Vansh pulls her back and she lands on him.

Wait... Where is the washroom? Riddhima asked.

Vansh was silently watching her face as tears formed up in the corner of his eyes.

Did...did..I .do something? Riddhima asked seeing his tears.

Vansh nodded in no and hugged him. Riddhima was feeling uncomfortable but she hugged him too.

Riddhima....