17

______

Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress,
Staring at the sunset, babe, red lips and rosy cheeks.
Say you'll see me again, even if it's just pretend.
______

Caden's Point Of View

I'm home alone, looks like they trust me a lot , either way, I'm home alone. It's a Sunday, Jo and Micah went to church, so I'm home alone, and I absolutely don't know what to do, I'm bored, really bored.

Should I get a new tattoo? Nah, Jo would frown on that, and I don't want to socialize or talk to anyone that isn't Family.

Speaking of Family, I have one now, I'm not as alone as I thought. There's No, Micah, Kai, Landon, Lizzie, Penelope, Hope, Davina and Paris, Saphire, Emilia, Rose. I have a Family, a group of people that care about me, group of people I care about, this is nice.

Getting up from my bed, I leave my room, I really need to pack, considering in a week's time, I'll be in UCLA, it's both exciting and dreadful at the same time.

I check the time, 10:42am, the church closes in less than an hour, what can I do?, I'm so bored out of my mind. I begin to pace the living room, and then my eyes drift to the kitchen, hmm, I enter, it's neat and fully stocked, I can cook anything I want, so I do.

_______

11:20am, and I'm done with everything.

I'm a messy cook, so I had to clean the kitchen and take a quick bath. I was going to make lunch just for me, but I changed my mind, I made lunch for the whole house and more, I packed for The Saltzman, and Kai.

"Peace be unto this house."

I hear, and I smile, they're home.

"So much babies." I hear hope say.

"Does that bothers you, sweetie?" Elizabeth asks.

Quietly, I walk to the Living Room to see a full house, everyone.

"Cade." Landon smiles.

"Hey man." I bump shoulder with him. "Wasn't expecting a full house." I say.

"Just thought we should get together." Jo says, removing her earrings.

I stare at everyone, and I feel awkward as they start a conversation.

"How was your day, Cade?" Lizzie asks, I stare at everyone as they wait for my answer.

"I cooked." I blurt out.

"I love you." Caroline grins, Kai chuckles.

Awkwardly scratching my head, I say "I wasn't expecting  a full house, so I packed for you guys." I gesture to Lizzie and Caroline.

Ignoring the gazes, I say "I'll go unpack." and I head to the Kitchen.

"You need some help, Cade?" I hear and I jump.

"Shit, Hope, don't scare me." I release a harsh breath.

"Sorry." She says, and I smile, these past weeks, I've slowly become friends with everyone including little Hope.