08

---

°They are voices inside my head and they are not mine°

---

🎶Are you insane like me?

Being in pain like me?

Bought a hundred dollars bottle of champagne like me?

Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?🎶

Chapter Eight

+Caden's Point of View+

|1: 02 am|

Grrrr. Fuck! My head hurts like hell. It's pounding, grinding, groaning, screaming in absolute agony. Late nights are the worst for me, they bring out the worst in me, I can't believe I just fucking quote NF. Late nights are the fucking worst, some are worse than others and tonight is one of the worstest. I blink my eye rapidly, hoping the movement would bring the comfort of slumber, but it doesn't. I just stared blankly at the ceiling, hating the ceiling, hating the room, hating the night, hating the world, but most importantly, hating myself.

|1: 59 am|

"I love you Cade Manchester. To the moon and back. Till my last breath. I love you baby, I love you so much" She smile, her white teeth sparkling, her gunmetal grey eyes twinkling under the moonlight

I Intertwine our hands, loving the way we fit perfectly "I love you too babe. To the moon and back. Till my last breath" I smile at her

"We'll be together forever, right?" She whispers, her insecurities threatening to show

I pull her closer to me, basking in her fragrance and heat "As long as we are both alive, nothing and no one would come between us" I say brushing a strand of her brown hair off her face

She grins, all her teeth showing "Yes Cade, nothing and no one"

Fuc.k! I opened my eyes, gasping for breath. This night gets the award of best night ever. I can't fucking believe it, I'm having flashbacks to those gunmetal grey eyes, after all these years, I can't believe in remembering her.

|2: 39 am|

I think I should listen to music, perhaps it would bestow me with the comfort of peaceful sleep. I sit upright, taking my phone, going to my playlist that's filled with Juice world and NF songs. I click on Lucid Dreams, humming to the beat of the song.

I take prescriptions to make me feel A-Okay, I know it's all in my head, I have these lucid dr--

Oh hell no!, Definitely not the song for the moment. I close JW playlist, moving to NF's, hopefully I'll find what I'm searching for.

All these voices in my head gets loud, I wish I could shut them out, I'm sorry that I let you down, let you d--.

I've currently let everyone down, I don't need to be reminded of that, so not the best option either.