03

______

⚜ My mind is gone, I'm spinning round, and deep inside my tears I'll drown. I'm loosing grip, what's happening, I strayed from love and this is how I feel️⚜

______

Fiona's Point of View

"Tell Cara and the girls not to find me, I'll be fine. Oh, and give her my phone. I need no bitch tracking me." I remember telling De'Rossi and Stefano when they caught me sneaking out of the mansion. I love the girls, but they are chocking me.

Turning the wheels of the blue sleek car, I smile. It's Danielle's Car, and I'll definitely love to get to the Club in a grand style.

Pulling up in front of Viola, I head inside, and I wowed. This place is balling. Walking to the VIP section, I pull out my credit card.

"Bourbon. Brother's Bond preferably." I say to the bartender whose name tag reads Alex.

"Yes ma'am." and he hands me the drink.

I gulp it down at once, and I turn to the singing and dancing crowd. My eyes squint, looking for my next prey, the one that can do what has not been done in a while.

"Hey Pretty."

I hear and I look in the direction, I smile. "Hey Sexy." I purr.

Funny. I was looking for a hot stuff, but it finds me instead. I stare at his black curls, his blue eyes reminding me of Cara, the dimples on his cheeks causes my pant to soil, damn, jackpot.

"I'm Leonardo." He grins, damn, can I just eat him already, or rather, can he just eat me already.

"I'm Fiona." I say, running my hands through his thick thighs.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing alone in Viola, and why Viola?, Cause it's owned by Damon Mikealson?. I'll actually understand why. ."

I cut him off. "Damon?" You've got to be shitting me.

"Yes. Do you know him?, I'd like to meet him, pitch some of my Id. . "and his attractiveness is taken down a notch, he talks too much.

Let's find out what other things his mouth can do. "Do you wanna get out of here?."

I definitely don't want Damon, Nikolas or Xaviero seeing me here, they'll probably start spewing bullshit.

With a smirk, Leo says "Definitely." and we walk outside, he stops when he sees me heading to my car.

"Yours?" He asks.

"My sister's, but tonight it's mine." I shrug.

"Damn," He touches it. "Aston Martin Vanquish S. You ever gone Street Racing?" He asks, his dimples so damn hot.

"Street Racing?" I say curious and thrilled.

"Yes. Street Racing." He affirmed.

______

"Leo!" I scream as he speeds in his own car, ahead of other other racers.