26

_______

Tell me what you're crying for, I'll wipe your tears, oh love
If your soul is aching love, I will comfort you for sure
If we're caught in a wave, I will carry you over

_______

Fiona's Point of View

"Are you sure?" Violet asks.

"Yes, I have to do this." I say firmly, I have to see her.

"Okay. We'll be outside."

I walk inside, ignoring the creepiness not the place.

"Hello. Welcome, Miss Kings. Walk with me." She says, and I do. She leads me to a door.

"Taliana is inside." She says, and I turn the knob.

The room is so alright, and grey. I see her seating and typing furiously on a computer.

"Talia." I say cautiously.

"Hello, Fiona." She says, not taking her eyes off from the screen.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Coding." She faces me. Her hair has been shaved, She has a nose ring now, her neck and arm are filled with tattoos.

"New look." I smile. "Fits you."

"Duh, everything fits me." She smiles. "Why are you here, Guinevere?" She asks.

"Why are you still here?" I counter.

"I chose to. I like it here, I'm learning, and I'll finally put my skills to use, in the best way."

"So you're happy here?" I question, my guard still up.

"Happiness is not for everyone. I'm stable here, and that's something I've always wanted -- Stability." She smiles, warmly.

"I don't trust you." I say.

"I don't trust me too." She says, her face void of emotions.

"Why are you here, Fiona." She asks again.

"I  want to make peace with you." I say.

"Just like Axel. I take it you've gotten back together. Took you long enough." She says.

"You knew we would get back together?"

"Everyone did." She smiles, walking closer to me. I tense.

"You want to make peace Gwen, make peace with this. I'm indifferent to what I did to you and Axel. View me as that person, that devil who tried to ruin you, view your love as stronger. Life threw me at you, and you handled it. You deferred the cliche of healing together. You healed separately, flesh, bone, blood and soul, you realized you were made for each other. I wish you the best, Guinevere."

"Stop finding answers. Take what life gives you, fortunately for you, it has given you a home, a family, a soulmate. The universe is for you, Fiona. Considering how shitty the universe can be, she'll definitely throw things at you again, but this time you'll face them with your family, So be happy, Fiona. Be happy and let go." She smiles, and my eyes are clouded.

"Is the universe for you?" I whisper.

"She's a bitch, that universe, but I'm stable. I got tangled up with the worst and best people at a young age, I didn't know better. I made mistakes, and it has dominated my life. I've done shit. I'm a murderer. I killed Roseanna. The list of my fuck ups goes on and on. I can't take it back. I can't go back in time."

"So you hide here?" I ask.

"So I heal my own way, so I get stronger I'd never be weak again. So I become the woman I've always want to be." She says firmly.

"Stone cold and emotionless?" I say. "Let yourself feel, Taliana. Cry when you need to, please." I beg, tears clouding my vision.

"Emotions aren't for everyone." She smiles, walking back to her computer.

"You've always had a way with your words." I smile, sadly.

"It is one of the things that are truly mine." She says, and begins typing.

________

Caden's Point of View

"Cade." Sinister says, and I freeze.

"Good day, Sir."

"Let's talk, Shall we?" He says, and I gulp.

"Fiona is my daughter, and when she broke up with you, she broke. I don't want that to happen again. It's either you love her or you don't. You can still leave now, but you hurt her later, I have my ways, you'll be gone. I'm Sinister Jovanni, no one hurts my family and lives."

A shiver goes down my spine, and I see the resemblance between Cara and her Dad.

"I intend to marry her, Sir."

"When she's done with studying." He completes my sentence, and I nod.

"Good. I hear you're a lawyer and an artist."

"Yes sir."

"Good. We'll need you in the family, The lawyer more than the artist." and he walks away, leaving me on the patio.

"Did he threaten to kill you?"

I grin "Amongst other things." I say to her, my hands goes to her waist.

"How was your visit?" I ask.

"She's mending. She'll be fine." She smiles.

"She will be, eventually. You have the kindest heart ever." I say, kissing her on the forehead.

"I love you, Axel. I love you in all the ways you are." She smiles, and I kiss her.

We pull apart and we stare at ourselves. We got our happy ending.