💥 Trap 💥 Part 1

Helloo everyone!! This is just going to be a short story about Rhea getting exposed.

Since a lot of misunderstandings and drama is about to unfold in the serial, this is just for my sanity. 🤠

===========================================================================

"Count Detective KM in" said Kartik ecstatically-

Ahaan and Ishqi had figured out that Rhea wasn't pregnant with Ahaan's kid. Ahaan sighed a breath of relief, he was nervous that Ishqi was going to doubt him but he was surprised when she stood by him. 

Now they just needed proof, Ishqi had overheard Rhea in the hospital with her mom talking about her pregnancy. 

She had understood that Rhea was plotting against Ahaan. When she confronted him, he spilled the beans.

FLASHBACK:

Ahaan: Ishqi, I just didn't know how to tell you, Rhea is very manipulative and I couldn't afford to lose you. I'm sorry. 

Ishqi just hugged him while he clung on to her like a baby. He had already faced a lot of problems by himself but this time he had her. 

Ishqi: Ahaan, I don't think the kid is even yours. I believe you don't worry, we'll get through this together, she faintly smiled- 

Ahaan: Yeah I have doubts as well but we need to prove that she's lying. 

Ishqi: I have a plan but we're going to need help from Kartik and Sonu. 

PRESENT:

Sonu: Bhaiyya-Bhabhi, of course hum aapki help karege.

Kartik: Haan, lekin hum jo bhi karein, iss baare mein kissi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye.

Sonu: Agreed, we need to put up an act in front of Rhea, make her feel like she's winning and then....BOOM... reality will blow up in her face. 

Ishqi: Mere paas ek plan hai, thoda sa risky hai but solid plan hai. 

Kartik: Ishqi hum saab tumhari family hai aur Ishqi's family is very risky, he said to lighten the mood a bit. 

All of them laughed and then Ahaan said "Guys, focus..hum Rhea our uss ki family ko underestimate nahi kar sakte....we have to always be one step ahead of them". 

Ahaan: Ishqi, plan kya hai?

NEXT CH: Ishqi's Plan in Action 😄

================================================================================

That's all for today!! Sorry for the short ch, I was vvvv busy today 😕. I'll try my best to make the next ch longer :))

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Suggestions are always welcome 💕

Lots of love and stay safee ❤️

- Vera 🌸