Truth ⛈ 5

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 5, hope ya'll enjoy it!

================================================================================

Everyone present in the garden had a different expression painted across their face. Ahaan was as determined as ever, he'd already almost lost Ishqi once and this time he'd leave no stone unturned to make sure she would be his. 

Ishqi couldn't believe her fate, she couldn't believe that someone she once considered akru and jhagralu would be the one she'd fall for, he'd be the one to confess his love for her. She couldn't believe that "Sanskari Ahaan Veer Malhotra" someone who didn't believe in love had fallen and confessed his deep love for her in front of everyone. 

"Shaadi mein Ishqi se hi karunga, dum hai toh rok lo"- She loved this determined side of him, she knew he was going to make sure their marriage happened, today and right now. Ishqi knew Dadi didn't like her but she promised herself she'd make a place in Dadi's heart. 

"Ishqi? You Ready?" Ahaan whispered in her ear bringing her back to reality- She smiled brightly, "Ready as I'll ever be!"- They both sat in the mandap and began with the rituals, Dadi stood there dumbstruck, her grandson was getting married to Ishqi right in front of her eyes and she couldn't do anything about it. She stood like a statue with a grumpy expression on her face. 

Mayank was dumbfounded, he didn't know how to react, his best friend and (ex) fiancée were literally getting married right in front of him- "Inn dono ka kaab chalu hua?!! Aur mujhe pata kaise nahi chala?!!"  he was so shocked that he stood frozen still digesting everything. 

Kartik whistled and hooted, he was overjoyed for his favourite couple, "ISHQAAN"-  

Pandit Ji: Aab aap dono pheron ke liye kharey hojaiye- 

Ahaan and Ishqi stood up and clasped each other's hands' tightly-  As they took the 7 rounds they vowed to nourish each other, be each others strength, prosper and stay faithful to one another, love and respect each other's families, care for their future children, live a healthy and peaceful life, and to always have a bond of friendship and loyalty. 

Then Ahaan filled the middle parting of Ishqi's hair with vermilion and tied the nuptial chain around her neck. After all the rituals were complete and the marriage was official the Pandit announced "Shaadi sampann hui, aaj se aap dono pati patni hai"- Ishqaan beamed with happiness while everyone (excluding some egoistic people, iykyk 🙄) clapped for the newly wed couple. Dadi rolled her eyes and exited the garden.

They went to take their elders' blessings, Maasi + Chachi/Chacha blessed the couple wholeheartedly while Sarla Auntie also gave in & gave the duo her ashirwaad, "Aab tu aa hi gayi hai toh yeh le" she said while blessing them, they hugged Kartik, Sonu and Raj- 

Kartik: Aab hum saab chalte hai, bhai aur bhabhi ko akele  mein bohot saari baatein bhi toh karni hogi na- Hmm, he said teasingly- 

Ahaan: Nahi Kartik, abhi ek aur kaam karna baaki hai- 

Ishqi nodded and a few police officers entered the garden and handcuffed Mayank, "Nahiii, tum dono ko toh mein dekh lounga"

Ishqi: Jail se kaise nikalo ge? Pehle usski fikar karo- 

While the police dragged away a whining Mayank, Sonu couldn't control herself she ran towards Ishqi and engulfed her in a tight hug, "Thank you Ishqi, thank you so much, Aab mein finally kissi darr ke bina aapni married life enjoy kar paungi" she whispered in her ear- "Thanks mujhe nahi, aapne bhaiyya ko kaho, yeh saab unka plan tha" Ishqi replied-